Funny one liners - True

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by phatboy, Feb 6, 2009.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ok last night me and the family went out to eat. We decided on Tony Romas, the kids like the 'dirt cup' they get with the kids meals. So after waiting an unusually long time for service (i aint waiting on them white peoples), the waitress finally came over. While she was getting everyones order my wife asked 'What do you recommend?'

I, without pause, add 'another restaraunt'.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I like Tony Romas... we dont have one here, but I ate there on the TN trip. The Arab did not know what beef ribs were and wanted to try them..ordered 2 full orders...for himself, and he was embarrassed when they came out. (I never seen them either) Reminded me of the Flintstones. he only ate one rib..did not like them, and ate my food.

The one TN was nice. we left with a garbage bag full off never touched beef ribs...I put them in the cabin freezer and brought them home for the dogs... they were happy. He was pissed that I walked out with a garbage bag full of food... but I cant stand to waste money..and meat. It was almost a whole cow..I hate for it to have died and no one eat him. Ya know

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Yea, the beef ribs are huge. Do you have any 'sticky fingers' up there? We got one, its a good rib place. They got some really good wings too, look like the took the wings off of them steroid chickens. I got some friends that work there so the hook up is in effect when we go there (eat and drink beer and have an 8.00 tab)....

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I dont know... I dont do BBQ..or ribs. I dont eat cow or pig ( I had both as pets as a kid) ...and hell I only eat chicken like maybe 2 times a month. I do have weekness for hot wings... but stay away from them.. I put Texas pete on other stuff and pretend it is wings. I pretty much just eat seafood. lots of salmon (without the L)
    I starting to think salmon is fattening... hell I eat nuffin but fruit and veggies and salmon- you would think I would be getting skinnier faster.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Morningstar Farms makes buffalo wings and they make chik'n nuggets. I eat the hell out of them (the nuggets). They taste good. I've even heard people who eat chicken say they taste good.

Most of their stuff is good except for their corn dogs and hot dogs. Smartdogs are much better.

I actually didn't lose weight when I became a vegetarian. I lost weight being vegan, but I switched back to vegetarian because veganism seemed to make my Crohn's worse.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh and I think it's Garden Burger (have to check the freezer) but they make something called Riblets and they are pretty damn good. I've been told the only difference is a slight texture difference, but the taste is pretty right on. I have never eaten ribs I don't think in my life but I like the riblets. The BBQ sauce is really good.