Freaking out

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

All paranoid about bedbugs.

Early yesterday evening, my knee started itching and I saw a little bump. Sprayed some Benadryl on it and forgot about it. Well, I had a what if? thought that there was a bug in my bed, but didn't see anything.

Wake up at 1AM. let the dogs out, peed, all was well. Woke up at 6AM because one of my dogs was fucking crowding me, feel back asleep, alarm went off at 6:50... layed there until 7, got up to let the dogs out, other knee was itching and so was my thigh. Saw two more bumps, started freaking out. Took a bath changed clothes, started to head out the door and my arm started itching and a couple of bumps showed up on it as well. Really started freaking out. Spent whole day at working reading about bedbugs.

Came home and spent 6 hours, cleaning my room... found no bug activity... didn't see anything but cleaned every inch of the room with Murphy's Oil and sprayed my bed with isopropyl alcohol I don't know how many times and vacuumed it I dunno 4 or 5 times vacuumed the box springs, cleaned the fucking frame... bought all new pillows and sheets, cleaned the blinds and window treatments. Dusted everything, threw away all of the dog's toys and bathed the dogs.

I'm still freaked out and afraid to sleep in the bed. I'm hoping that maybe one of the dogs carried a bug in from outside and it just got in my sheets. But I don't let the dogs on my sheets. I make them stay on the sheet that is on top of the comforter. I suppose a bug could still crawl around and get me. I dunno. If I get biten tonight, I'm throwing my bed away which sucks because I've only had it about 3 years but I don't know what else to do. :eek:

The bites don't look a whole lot like a flea bite or a bed bug bite. I dunno. I kept spraying myself with alcohol.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you know this is sick and embarrassing but the Arab said he saw them all over his mom's bed, so he went to a nice hotel... they were there as well. He was bitching about it to his sister and brother, and they said they have them as well... so that is reason number 312 for me not wanting to ever go back to Morocco. They all have called pest pros... and still have them - GROSS

Of course he did not tell me this till yesterday... his suitcase was in my car for like 40 minutes, so I am freaking out.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Oh yeah, I would too.

I haven't been anywhere. I haven't stayed in a hotel for like a decade. I really don't know how I would get them. I am watching one of my dogs itch occasionally and I am freaking out. I'm hoping she's just wet and feels itchy after her bath.

She's the one I would blame for bringing in a bug because she likes to get under the deck and bring in ticks.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

My mom called one time a few years ago... crying saying her boob popped. (she has fake ones.. that are kinda old) I ran over there, and under her boob was blisters... three in a row, like pecan size. She was sure the implants leaked and that was the sign of it... so I told her to get dressed and I would take her to the ER ... she went to put on shoes, and there were blisters on her ankles ... I then had to look over my mom's naked body for more, found one on her lower back. so we go to the ER... Doc said "what did you do today" she had been gathering firewood that day.. he said she picked up blister beetles ... but had the biggest reaction the docs had ever seen.

she is a skinny and old .. her nude, is gross... its like 2 perky fake boob islands in a sea of wrinkles

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

cant sleep now. It is 1:36 am, and I have to get up at 6am. I am itching all over.
    No bed bugs...no bumps are bites... but I think there are mites eating me. I will get a strong itch and shine my cell phone on it... nothing there. I feel like I have those "noseeums" all over me.

I know it is in my mind... I have gone though this before... but with the Arab's bedbug story, and you REMINDING me of it...

I feel bugs crawlin on me, and a baby in my uterus.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I slept like shit but didn't seem to get biten.

I was convinced last night that I had mites. Rodent mites from the mice.

7. chumwad84

chumwad84 New Member

8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you know when the alarm went off and I hit snooze ... the mites were not itching me.

I slept like hell... at 3 am my cat kept snuggling up to me, trying to get warm...so I threw her out, and shut my bedroom door... then she was screaming and scratching my door... so at 3:45 I threw her outside... then I kept hearing the dogs barking and felt guilty thinking about her getting eaten by coyotes.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I used a magnifying glass and can see two puncture holes. I am thinking possibly they are spider bites. What else leaves two puncture marks?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Spiderman.

With his index finger.

11. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Vampires

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Hee hee hee

he got you there.....