For old times sake ....

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Nov 24, 2008.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

OK so the divorce is still in full swing... but the past few days we have 'nice' to each other. Of course I have been doing things that I know drive him crazy just for my own entertainment ... like dressing in a way that shows off my boobs. And I have been spending 5x more time getting ready- so I look better. We went to the mall Saturday to do some baby clothes shopping. I made strong "fuck me " sluty looks to every guy I could- just so they would look back and drive the soon to be X husband crazy....and to make him see that I still got it. It was great fun, and one guy even slipped me his number...and hubby tore it up. Anyway- hubby even bought me a new 185$ coat. He told me to pick one out- then of course told me to put it on (I guess to cover the hoochie mama sweater I was wearing). I did not - it was hot at the mall.

so we get back to the house - and after a whole lotta being sweet- we do the "final fuck"...for old times sake- of course both over performing to make the other one think "I'm gonna miss this" ... we end up doing it 3 times. Well "mister I will pull out" did not do so. Then I realized I was in full ovulation ... So yesterday I went to the drugstore and got the Plan B pill (stops pregnancy - but is not the abortion pill) so now I have a headache and throwing up... fun.

SO the soon to be X hubby just calls me, and says ... since Evan is out of school and we are not working this week, lets go to Sugar Hill for a few days.- some ski resort. WTF???? he files for divorce (stupid reason) Because his lawyer said don't buy houses while married without a prenup- and now wants to do a family trip. I don't get it

SO what I want to know is- is he trying to get back and forget the divorce? OR is he planning on pushing me down a ski hill? OR was my monkey love so good, it deserves a trip?

Has anyone else noticed that the "One last time for old times sake" sex is the best sex ever? Well the first round was kinda quick - since it had been a while- but the others were awesome.

When I told him this morning I felt sick and told him about the day after pill- he got pissed. wtf

men are just weird.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh he's so going to murder you. I woln't go this trip

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah... hmm, I am going and if I disappear - at least my shit documented online.... CNN will be looking at all my doodoo posts.

We have decided to go to Gatlinburg TN. I have no idea why, so hope I come back. leaving in the AM

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Maybe you should just ask him if he is wanting to cut out all the BS divorce talk. Sounds like neither one of you actually want the divorce and you are only going through with it because you are stubborn like jack asses.

:)

Have fun in Gatlinburg. Eat breakfast at 'The Burning Bush' restaraunt. Its great. Plus they got some juice that they give you a shot for free, but it's like 10.00 a bottle, which is more than boones farm.

Its at the bottom of 'ski mountain' road, its like the first light when you get into town.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

we could not find a nice place- that was 500+ a night and for a huge family. everything is booked, or ugly,or coast way too much ....so looks like we are staying here... http://www.parksidecabinrentals.com/LCH14.asp

is it just me or does that look like a trailer that has had wood thrown up on the walls. looks like a wooden trailer park. uggg whatever.

Thanks I will check out the Burning Bush - I have never been to Gaitlinburg. So I am doing the internet searching now- for shit to do while there... we are now booked for the wooden trailer park from Thursday-Sunday.

I just asked him- what the hell is up... he said "I dunno - wonder if we can get our money back from the lawyers" maybe he realized that I would not stick around after a legal divorce... who knows. Also this AM he went to the same dermatologists I went a few weeks ago for my red checks and botox... and said the sexy ass Arab doc said- "ah you are from Morocco, and a Vet...yes I know your wife- how is she" cause my husband came in wondering what I talked about with that doc... said the doc was inquiring about me too much (haha jealous) which I did talk to him for a long time when I was there...funny - I wish I knew what all was said.

so I guess jealousy is what got me married... and it will be jealousy that keeps me married. Man - men are so fucked up.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You're gonna be on Nancy Grace, I just know it. Well, that is if they find that kid in Florida. That's all her shows are about these days.

I agree with Phatboy. I think he wants to stay together, so I wish you a good time on your trip.

As far as the cabin goes... It does have trailer windows. I hope you and your family don't get splinters. That's a lot of wood.

One question, Do you get jealous too? Or is he the jealous one?

I used to be really jealous, but now I don't get jealous over anything. I don't know if I grew out of it or I am just too lazy to care.

7. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I was a long time ago... I have gotten used to it and it don't bother me. Trust me- all vets get hit on, no matter what they look like. And mine is kinda cute, and well it would piss me off when some woman shows up... and asking about the vet (where is he from...is he married) I would always have fun with it- if felt a threat I would say he is from Saudi Arabia ... and loved telling bitches... yeah he is married to me and a few others. haha I loved the faces.

But nah the past 2 years I lost the jealous feeling, I even say all the time, find something better- take it.... see he has no game- and can not talk to women at all.....if I did not need the drugs for my dog, I would have ran away from his ass the first time we went out. I would come home and laugh at his plays. Then he kinda grew on me.... then I started envisioning the low cost spay neuter. So he saw me as a piece of easy American ass.... and I saw him as a way to reduce the pet population....and some peter.

Funny thing about him- he does view white guys as a threat... only Arabs and Indians. I have no idea why. I could talk to a good looking honky for 20 min, and he would never shit.... but let a sand niggah be in the same building... and he is like "I see you looking at him" .He throws a fit if I go to this one gas station because it is owned by cute indians... weird.

Yeah those cabins look sucky... We already booked it, but I am looking for something better... They look really jacked up.... I spent like 45 min looking at all these places- and everything is booked, I guess because of the holidays. The nice places want you to stay for one week. I found a few that are 380-650 a night and that is just insane to me- Considering we will only sleep there. Hopefully I will find something cute- that is not a wooden tailer.

8. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Screw it, just stay in the trailer. It looks smaller than my camper so maybe you can move it if you dont like the view of the mountain behind it.....

There are a lot of neat things to do their. Not a lot of cool things. There is a pancake house that has like 101 different ways to screw up pancakes that everyone 'seems' to like. Theres an indoor go cart track, the 'dixie stampede' (imagine 'medieval times' but with wagons and cowgirls). I actually had to participate in a horse race there once (if you go you will know what Im talking about and laugh your ass off). Dont go skiiing. It really sucks there, its more like sliding down a sheet of ice. The gondola thing to the top of the mountain is cool. And they have the shops and all up there.

Dont smoke in the 'cabin'. With all that wood and varnish it would go up like a 6 month old christmas tree.....

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

looks like trip is not going to happen.... we are all throwing up and shitting everywhere. The baby went to the Doc, got an anti spasim RX and well if he does not start drinking by the AM... we go to ER. I myself can not keep down water and I am hurting all over. My house smells like rotted cheese.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Damn, that sucks. I hope you all get to feeling better soon.

I wish I could send you some Phenergan right now.

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ok so we just got up, and all feeling better. so we are going. I have SHITLOADS of laundry to do, and need to dump the dogs at the boarding place. that is always scary for me because other vets hate us...I always signed in with my old last name in the past- but now my divers lic says his last name.

so the trip is on- hope I come back ... I just showed asshole the pics of the place we are staying at- and he could not stop laughing..... "so we are vacationing in a trailer park?" so he will spend his am looking for a better place- good luck.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Hope you come back with funny stories.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Tell us about the bald-ass bear... I know you saw him! ;)

(reference some Chevy Chase movie)

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

back- and alive ... sucked ass... I need one of those GPS direction thingies- got lost coming home--- like 3 hours extra driving lost. Anyway, will be gone for awhile again. With all the vacation hoopla - I forgot I have pre op in the AM.... then another surgery Tuesday. ( the Cushing's brain tumor shit again )

Im not being a bitch by not responding to emails & PMs... just busy- tired- and I have crick in my neck and ZI think I am getting an ingrown toenail....and Im crampin and bleedin like a mofo. and have 5 love starved kitties climbing all over me.

good to be home. hope I live through sedation... talk to ya if I do

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

At first glance, I thought you said "pre nup."

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I would hate to see how you got lost going from Atlanta to Gatlinburg. There is like one road into and out of that place.....

:)

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Are they going to be cutting into your head?

I have been checked for prolactinomas twice now. Luckily they haven't found anything, but I live in town with idiots in the healthcare field. I know I am smarter than all of them and it scares me that I rely on them for help. I wish I could give myself xrays and mris and all of that junk. I would truly treat myself if I could.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Just don't duct tape yourself to a table and perform an ovarianectomy. Kit isn't here anymore to provide pointers... :rolleyes:

19. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd take my own blood and give myself shots.

I have a great gyno for the spay. I've asked but he won't do it. I think I'll ask again. I don't want my female innards. I don't care if I grow a beard.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Man, I hope Bigmama is doing okay with her pre-op.

Am I the only one that thinks that sounds really transgendered trucker-ish?