First Custom Paint Job on Forza 69 Camaro

Discussion in 'Technology' started by TheGrimJesus, Jun 2, 2007.

1. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

All done with the in game editor.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

The 69 "302" Camaro Chevy introduced for endurance race competition.

One of the most sought after collector cars. No doubt the most sought after small block. With the 350 blocks 4" bore combined with the extreamly short 3" stroke of the 283 crank. Came stock with "pink" rods and solid lifters (of course)

The fast reving engine with the short stroke proved to be an awsome combination indestructable by comparison to the competition the drivers loved it for its broad torque band and with the high compression was great for using engine brake coming into a curve then powering out the other side with a rev limit that did not seem to ever end. That's right I had forgot to mention the compression didn't I, and the Muncie m21 "rockcrusher" and the 780cfm double pumper, dual exhaust and limited slip diff.

It seems like putting a hammer and sicle on the hood makes about as much sense as if you were to put an an American flag on a Yugo.

3. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Read way to much into things and symbolism. The Hammer & Sickle represent the worker the common man. The soviet union adopting it for their uses and what it came to represent is propaganda. It repersents the Commen man.

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I might have to get this Forza game, seeing as it is as close to owning a 69 Camaro as I am going to get. Mostly because I am a Dodge fan..... ::)

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Actually grim I do not care really. But seeing someone take the motor out and replace it with a big block in front of a power glide tranny a posi shortened rear tubbed out for giant slicks and traction bars that kinda shit is what breaks my heart. Hell if your gonna do that kinda shit go find a vega somewhere and kick every mopar ass this side of the Mississippi.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Did you really just say 'vega'? :-[

That's like strapping a JATO pack to the back of a Caprice, it's all fun and games until you park it in the side of a cliff.....

Those V-8 Vegas were fast, in a straight line.

But give me a sublime green 69 hemi roadrunner, with the 4-speed and a pistol grip shifter, 4:10 posi out back any day of the week.

That or a Yenko Camaro

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

OK I dog MOPAR sometimes but how about this I'll take your RoadRunner and spank it. And do it all with a 69 340 Duster and a pistol grip 4 speed six pack and that hella big ass hoodscoop. Lime Green with black stripes and hood.

8. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

I just love cars and will drive anything because you never know what might kick ass.

Got my Buick last night did a black flame job into orange to kind of keep up the original color.

Little GB mini car this thing hauls ass and handles like a fucking jet in turns. I almost sold it but drove it and fell in love I have won a ton of races in it.

Even did a custom GB plate compare to

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ive had dusters, well slant 6 dusters, and I know the poon a Hemi RoadRunner will pull.... 8)

10. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You know I bet the Roadrunner can haul more poon so I'm not gonna go there. ..... Hold on though the Duster had a lot of trunk space so I guess the question simply is what kinda poon you want to haul. :-\

11. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Grim, how about the game play? Are we going to get a report?

12. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ever watch Pinks Grim? I saw all the episodes from the first year. Then changed my account package and forgot to make sure I still got the speed channel.

I figure you would love that shit. I liked it except when some poor fool would loose his car basically because half the trick was sandbaging and bluffing the moderator. "Whats his name" Rich Christian

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I'm thinking about picking this one up. And maybe getting back online. Of course I am curious about C&C3 too.

Joe, you could easily fit 4-5 dead hookers in the trunk of a duster, that is what dwaine should get as a 'date' car.

14. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

The gameplay is great. It's more realistic then the GT or Need for Speed games. Also I have watched Pinks it's ok show I just get tired of watching them bitch and moan about getting a couple of jumps or he needs to take the bottle off and oh no don't do that.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Pinks was fun the first time I watched it, but joe is right. You can sandbag your way to someones car. Just lay back a little then they spot you some time. Then make the second one close, but win, and then wipe the guy out on the third run.

It would take a lot for me to put a 30k + car on the line. If I had an S-10 with a mild 350 and posi out back, you can run with most of those cars, throw a little NOS on it and you make em look stupid in their built up cars. There is one at the local dragstrip here that runs in the 9s on street tires. 88 S-10 350/TH350 Shortened Ford 9", 150HP Shot NOS. The back is tubbed a little, but he is running radial slicks. The ones with the SS treads on them.

You need to Youtube the SRT-10 Ram and Ford Ranger drag race. It is hilarious. Looks like a 302 Ranger. But it is pretty quick. Beats the SRT-10, not by a lot, but enough to make me go back and kick the dealer in the "jimmy" for selling me a 50k truck that gets beat by 3k truck..... ::)

16. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Don't ask me why I did a Van Halen car I don't even listen to the band

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Gotta Love those sleepers

Hold on now I never can seem to get my Chevelles right by year model as well as the badge please tell me that is an 1970 LS6.

18. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

19. phatboy

phatboy New Member

The two headlights in the front, with the rounded front end tells you it is a 70. 71s and up had the single headlight, and the 69 had more of a shark fin looking front fender, by the headlights. The tailights on the 70 are different too.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

:)