Evil Revenge tips

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Icenhour, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

whenever someone pisses me off, I do this little trick

Go to Walmart, go to hunting suply. Buy some "buck lure" it is strong deer piss.

pour it in the car of whom you are pissed at. Or if you can get in to his/her house , put it on carpet. This stuff is 50 times stronger than cat piss, and they can never get it out.

check it out some time

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

call me old fasioned, but I just drive by there house and unload a few magazines into it...

3. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

oh so they something to read???

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That bitch in your sig is fuuuuuuucked-up looking.

5. Icenhour

Icenhour New Member

I know thats why I like her.. I have thing for fucked up 3D model girls

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I prefer "Red Fox Urine," myself...

7. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

I once did something simlar to this with a substance called TDM (tri decapto methane or something like that). I had been banned from a local pub, so got one of my mates to go in and empty a syringe full of this stuff on the carpet, the pub emptied in about 10 minutes flat (I was outside pissing myself). Thing is this stuff is imissible in water, so the landlord coudn't wash it out and had to buy a new carpet, estimated cost £1000

8. stymie

stymie New Member

A mate told me about this once. His girlfriend used to babysis for a couple in our town. After some sort of fall-out between the sitter and the couple, a plot was hatched to get some sort of revenge.
    I was told that on her final babysit, she (with a little promptiny from her boyfriend) pushed a piece of fresh fish down the inside of a curtain pole. Nothing was noticed for about a week, then the stench got steadily worse. This got so bad that the couple had to move out while someone from the council sanitary dept. visited, who could not identify the source of the whiff.
    They actually ended up selling up and moving out. Dunno about the authenticity of this story, a mate told me it in a pub so it's bound to be true.

Oh and by the way, when they moved they took the pole with them.

9. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Go to a building supply store and purchase an industrial sized can of expanding isolating foam. It is about the size of a BBQ propane tank. Shake it up for a few minutes and then smash the persons car window open the valve fully and toss inside.

10. bboy1977

bboy1977 New Member

When I was a kid we used to do something that was rather inexpensive to make: the ole "works bomb".

take a ball of aluminum foil put it in a bottle of "the works" toilet cleaner and securely close the lid. Shake it up and when you feel the pressure from the chemical reaction expanding the bottle, throw it on their porch and watch it explode. the blue dye is impossible to get out of brick and cement.

11. Fuku

Fuku New Member

Of course, failing that, the old 'ground glass in the sugar' trick never fails!

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

What the fuck is this bullshit???

Do you people have no imagination?

Here is what revenge is. Follow your "victim" into a local pub and wait until he is halway sloshed and needs to use the boys room.(If he's a "friend" make sure to keep buying him drinks until he has to piss). You then follow him in the restroom and while he relieves himself at the urinal, grab the back of his head and slam him facefirst into the metal flush piece.

Follow me so far? Then... The Final Blow.

As you exit the restroom leaving his semi-conscious body in the piss soaked floor, scream as loud as you can "AND YOU'LL GET IT TWICE AS BAD THE NEXT TIME I CATCH YOU SUCKING COCK IN THE MEN'S ROOM!"

Eventually, that guy will have to come out of that restroom. Every eye in the place will be on him. Trust me.

Don't restrain yourself from adding further insult to injury. If the dude passes out, spread mayonaise on his lips before leaving the restroom.

Tell the bouncer a faggot tried to grab your dick in the bathroom and let Butcho kick his ass again.

There are a hundred possiblities. And you fuckers are talking about deer urine?!? What the fuck is wrong with you people??