Drink Off!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Jul 25, 2003.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh shut it Medly. you dont know what love is until i've fisted you then cracked my jaw. now, i want to play your superhero drinking game too, but alas, i've nothing to drink and no more superheroes. so i'll raise ya a skunk beanie baby and one waving cow beanie baby and a pic of Jimi.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sweet fucking christ... Don't you have your own 'knees' to look at?

Here... Yoda's holding up the Blue's loincloth for you to see the knees...

3. NiCo

NiCo New Member

I've had, up until about an hour ago, 1/3 a tall bottle of bacardi 151. That enough? Yeesh.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    I've had, up until about an hour ago, 1/3 a tall bottle of bacardi 151. That enough? Yeesh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    eveidently not. you can still type and do fractions. drink more! and post pics....

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

shhh its quiet time

6. bottles

bottles New Member

where are the vomit pics goddammit???

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

no vomit, ill tell yuo what this game realy sucks now, there could be some vomit pics, i have to eat now, this game is is fucking dumb...

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You going to post pics of the food you eat, as you eat it?

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Drinking has never impaired my typing. I was home invaded a while back living in the wonderful city that I do, and my digicam was stolen, along with my scanner and printer. They couldn't figure out how to unhook my computer, so they left it. Guess I'm thankful for stupid people.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You've never drank enough, then...

Or mixed it with anything else...

12. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Alright....you fucking asked for it...

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

And, what I thought would be a good compliment to everyone's action figure collections (since I have none of my own), I will exhibit a piece of my regalia for every bottle I finish.

I am already about finished with the Beck's, and as you can see, I am sporting my stylish Waffen Panzer Cap, as worn by many tank engineers during many of the campaigns.

(Unless I say otherwise, everything is a repro...I can't afford originals just yet).

14. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Now, I have just started on the 40 ounce of Steel Reserve, and what you are looking at is as follows:

1. The larger hilted knife is a 1933 SS dagger; it's chrome plated, so it only serves as a decoration or a costuming piece.

2. The smaller knife is a HitlerJungend (Hitler Youth) knife, which actually has a real blade on it, and can do some damage (my dear friend Cheezedawg remembers this one. )

In that little bag are two pins:

1. The hard to see one is a helmet shaped pin with the "SS" (double sigil) runes on it. It doesn't match any piece from the Third Reich at all.

2. The pin with the hakenkreuz (or swastika) on it IS an original, manufactured around 1933 or so. It is an NS party Austrian pin, from Lothringen (Lorraine). It was worn by Germans from that area, as well as pro-Anschluss Austrians.

I am kind of crappy with webcams, so the shots will suck; they will only get worse in a matter of hours....be warned.

15. Schmed

Schmed New Member

GO ULFUR!!!
    Ill tell you what this game is painful the next day though, get some chicken nuggets to help the next morning...

16. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

I am now halfway done with the SR (this beer goes down HARD). The corner store only had one bottle left, and I think I am actually a little thankful.

17. Schmed

Schmed New Member

It looks chunky??

18. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

That's just beer foam....although it may be algae just the same.

Alright, in a moment....I'm on to the PIELS!!!!

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, after a webcam failure, and my switching over to the laptop, and thanks to the help of my roommate and beloved friend, ChloroFlora, I may continue with my exhibit of drunkeness and regalia:

Here is what you see below:

1. The blue armband (which looks blue-green for some fucke-up reason)is a LuftSchutz (Civil Air Patrol) armband.

2. The black and white one was for honorary member of the SS....people like Oskar Schindler's Jewish accountant, or Karl Maria Wiligut, who set up the religious aspect of the SS.

The red armband was the SS standard, which is essentially like the party armband, but with embroidered black edges, to differentiate it.

That one is on a Totenkopfen tunic which I made from some repro SS collar-tabs, and from a 1939 Wehrmacht Knight's Cross, which is also visible.

Fuck the typos. I am drunk.

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Way to overvcome the obstacles thrown at you Ulfur, let nothing stop you , not even if your tower explodes!!!!