da pig flu

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by BIGMAMA, Apr 26, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

man it is kinda scary... I hope they are just blowing it all up and it is not a big deal..

We just came home from eating. I am feeling kinda crappy and when I drank some tea, I got choked on it.... and kept coughing here and there fro a while. anyway the waitress said "honey are you ok, you look sick... I said I was fine....she then starts going on and on about the EPIDENMIC and how scared she is... I mean she was like a freak and would not shut up about it... so I said "yeah it is pretty scary, that I why we just came home from our vacation in Mexico early." while I made my face look really sick and sad. I know it is not something to joke about, but damn the bitch would not shut up and leave.... and well ... after I said that , her ass was gone.

So yeah I am pretty sure I will catch the real thing for joking about it .

another thing.... completely unrelated but kinda funny.

I took my kids to the Fernbank Museum earlier today to look at dinosaurs and crap... well they have this one learning section, with a smoke like tornado thingy. No one was around.... so let out the nastiest egg fart I have ever produced in my life (I ate Waffle House cheese eggs late last night) ... anyway, it was really nasty. Then this old couple come around the corner with grandkids, about 4-6 years old... they smell it and the little girls goes OH GROSS WHAT IS THAT SMELL!!!. then the grandpa goes into a long spill about the sulfur in the smoke used to create the tornado exhibit... my 9 year old who recognized the smell from earlier in the car, knew what the smell was and could not stop laughing.

About 30 minutes later the same smell appeared when we were in the gift shop (no one was around) ... till the same old people and kids walked in. The old lady leaned in to whisper to me .. " I think your baby has a dirty diaper"
    I said "Oh really , thank you for telling me , I have a sinus infection and cant smell anything" hehe the baby took the blame.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That flu is scary just like SARS and West Nile. I think I am going to cover my face like Michael Jackson when I go out.