crazy ass people

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Sep 29, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

ok so the arab told me about this girl.. here is the story.

she lives down the road, been calling begging for house call... has 7 dogs and they needed everything.. vaccines, heartworm check etc.. 60$ per dog plus 50$ trip fee.. so he did on an off day- a Tuesday... he gets there, and she is kinda hot, and flirty. 29 lives with mommy, no job. She says when he is done, "want to grab a bite to eat?" he said yeah... they go to Olive garden..heh. before they get the food, she starts with "I am very marriage minded" used a few scary key words " biological clock" and " you must make great money" what a fucking retard. so they leave... he gives her the nice "yeah I will call you sometime" well that Friday, she calls him.. wants to hang out... he said I have my kid, cant.... she goes crazy. well this Tuesday, while we were in the flood ... she calls... I could tell it was personal call so I did the girl thing of making myself known... you know saying loud "baby.. where did you put the pasta?" heh

anyway.. thats when he told me about her. Showed me the texts messages... " I can convert to Islam" and " I love kids, can help you out with Amir" and he NEVER replies... Well I figured if she this crazy... I know she cyber stalkin my ass .. I am very easy to find... so I posted on Facebook Thursday ... Staying at the X husband's house this, we are back together.. or something like that.. then the texts went crazy and phone calls.
    she never came to his house and has no clue where he lives ... and when you try to look it up, you get my rental house. the New house is not listed on line yet. well at 7am I am sitting at the end of driveway waiting with the kid for the bus.. and I am dead end house... This car comes up. and just sits there.. I had to doodoo and had a weird feeling so I said lets go in, I will drive you. I get the baby, drive to school... that car was parked on the side of the road on the way to school. It follows me to school. even in the drop off line, but it did not drop off a kid. I call my neighbors (that dont work) tell thm to watch my dogs...and look out for Matrix car...

I get here to the Arabs house, he is at work. I am answering the phones...

I get a text on MY cell phone saying ... " he does not love you " so I tried calling her .. she will not answer. so I text. " dude, you are crazy " I dont know why, that is all could I think of.

I just called arab...to make sure it was just one date... cause this bitch be crazy... he swears on the baby... that he told the whole story.

so this a little creepy. I know if I called the police I would look tarded. I never seen a person go crazy like this, just over Olive Garden .. no sex, or kiss... wow I think we both attract weirdos.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Does he know her first and last name? I could try to Nancy Drew her ass.

29 and living with her folks. She might be mental.

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

he told me to dig up the unfilled paperwork..from 2 weeks ago about to do that ... I know the first name.. I googled her number and nuffin comes up.

oh get this... she has little faggit dogs. a mom, dad, 2 of their puppies, and 3 of their grand puppies... fucking breeder. But they are all fixed now. Gonna go dig her shit up now

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You live a very odd, existence. That is pretty funny. You have more cool/weird stuff happen to you than anyone else I know.

Very interesting.

5. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I cant find it... called him, he said .. She may have used her moms name... oh yeah it was a house call... what did I do with that paper work... prolly still in his car.

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

well this drama aint my fault... however my sista said I am aggin it on with myspace and facebook. hehe

well we have had a few good laughs about it. But I wonder if she goona get scary.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd be freaking out and carrying around a gun and digging into her past.

If he has the address, you can get a name.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  8. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

he said ... and this is weird cause he never calls me this much at work.... he said if we cant find the paper work, he remembers how to get to her house.... we will drive by, and I will do some diggin.

the way he is acting makes me feel like he is worried, like she has said something bad... he never acts this way. Like maybe a threat or something.

Im not worried, just annoyed

Last edited: Sep 29, 2009
  9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ah... he was afriad to stay alone in his house, thinks your son sees dead people and made you stock up when the Swine Flu thing started.

I'd say he's just being paranoid.

That must have been some damn good Olive Garden! :biggrin:

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

She must have had the creamy iranian dressing on her salad......

(sorry, morracan didnt sound right)....

11. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

you right ... he is a freak.

I think he wants me back because the house is haunted. ...and he jealous of hearing about my whorin around.,. and I think miss Olive Garden showed him... hmm maybe I dont want young skinny chicks that talk like a baby. .. I will stick the the old fat one that sounds like Johnny Cash.

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

he does tell people he is Italian... why do you think we named the baby Vincent... and well you know the last name... sounds pretty damn Eye Talian ..

I made the joke, " maybe you should sleep with her... that will get rid of her"

13. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

He said Iranian.. not Italian. You retard.

14. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Did he wear these to the Olive Garden?

15. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

no but we all have shoes like that.. its funny , they are the same.. like no left and right. .. just the same.

Evan has a yellow pair, I threaten him with them all the time... when he cant find 2 matching shoes.

16. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Threaten to what? Poke his eye out with one?

Perhaps he was wearing what I like to call the Black Man's Shoe:

17. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I threaten him with " well you cant find your shoes.. put on the banana slippers ... those will look real cool "

update on crazy girl... she stopped calling.. no texts.. either she came to her senses .... or she plottin something.

oh and I started my period last night.

18. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You started early.

19. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah... might have been the plan B pill... I dunno... seems like de arab is trying to knock me up again... aint gonna happen. I was on the toilet last night and he said " why you being a bitch?" I wipe my monkey see blood and show him.. and said" maybe this is why" ... he said.. " huh, guess I miss your heat cycle" ... WTF? Was he aiming for it ?

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He has a personality disorder. I just don't know what kind yet.

I like to take this test every so often and see if I have changed.

Looks like I am paranoid, schizotypal, avoidant and obsessive compulsive. Sounds pretty accurate.

Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: High
    Schizoid: Moderate
    Schizotypal: High
    Antisocial: Low
    Borderline: Moderate
    Histrionic: Low
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv