Canine you BITCH!!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Nov 11, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Stop fooling yourself, dates yes! Just because he fucks off before you wake up doesn't mean you can class it as a one night stand. (He can) I know you too well now, you'd take it up the arse after knowing someone for 5 minutes you're that desperate to get a guy and keep hold of him.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dont push your fantasies upon me STD, rotty, snaggle tooth Brits just aint my style. and of course, your attack is sexual in nature....

could you try to get closer to the truth? the part about me grasping for an education was much better- keep going. (the ass business is just WAY off. i prefer to GIVE than to receive)

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You know, anyone who can admit that they are balding and missing part of their ear AND post their pic is alright by me.

Rat, have you ever posted a full picture of yourself here? You don't have anything to fear. Nursey adores you. It's not like you'll get any animated gifs made about you.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Nursey adores you..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, she's a cunt...but she's a cunt who's offering to have my babies.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So much for having pleasant dreams this morning...

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    So much for having pleasant dreams this morning...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TSK!!! ~Jealouuuus~ BITCHY BITCHY!!!

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    dont push your fantasies upon me STD, rotty, snaggle tooth Brits just aint my style...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rat, not all of us Brits have the oral hygiene of an afghani donkey, I'll have you know my teeth are in perfect condition.

I can tell from here cos they're fizzing away in the Steradent next to my bed.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    ..rotty, snaggle tooth Brits just aint my style...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Rat, not all of us Brits have the oral hygiene of an afghani donkey, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So, so cruel. What the fuck did Pimp ever do to you pair?!??

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

If Pimp's teeth are as anywhere near the quality of his intellect and wit then surely he must have the finest ivories in Lancashire?

Anyway, stop picking on him when he isn't here!

Btw Nursey your flat hasn't suffered smoke damage has it after the great Fire of Edinburgh?

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    Btw Nursey your flat hasn't suffered smoke damage has it after the great Fire of Edinburgh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, but one of the reasonabley good nightclubs burned down, and a few others are probably damaged/offlimits. The one which burned down was where i was going to take Rob,his girlfriend and Pimp if we'd made it out on saturday when they were here(The place Henry recommended going, they know who i mean).

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Aw that's shit that mate, am sorry for your loss, are there are any other decent nightclubs left or shall I torch them as well...erm...no sorry...what I meant was for the next convergence where will we go then?

Unless we all stay in and get completely kippered.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Aw that's shit that mate, am sorry for your loss, are there are any other decent nightclubs left or shall I torch them as well...erm...no sorry...what I meant was for the next convergence where will we go then?

Unless we all stay in and get completely kippered.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well there's all the gay nightclubs,plenty of them up here.
    And what do you mean by 'kippered'? I hope it's not a reference to what you smell like by the end of the weekend.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Let's not get into the details of the words like 'smell' and 'kippered' in the same paragraph. It's too easy from a male perspective.

How about... let's get 'rat-arsed' instead of 'kippered'?

I remain, Ma'am, your faithful and obedient servant.

13. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Ok...well? What you waiting for? There's a house waiting to be tidied up here you know!!!

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

As long as UT brings the bleach.

15. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Oh she'll have been waiting to hear those exact words...i know for a fact that she had been anxiously looking forward to coming up here so she could get straight to work giving my toilet an in-depth, thorough clean. Nothing quite motivates UT than a toilet and a bottle of bleach.
    You can bring the nasal scouring powder Dubya. I'll allow you the priviledge of overseeing and administering the Nursey nasal hygiene regime.

16. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

•sniffs*

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

*fumbles about under kitchen sink* it's here somewhere..drags out 10 gallon barrel of bleach.
    Ok i'm ready when we up at your next Nursey?