~budding love~

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, Dec 28, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    eww, i have to get nakit?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's always the kike-hole-in-the-sheet method

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    You just take Rt 50 all the way across the US until you come to Salisbury. Then you can give me a call and I'll tell you which house on Rt. 50 is mine. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if i get lost??? what if my car stalls??? who will help me. i will be all alone in an area that i am not familiar with, i will be vulnerable

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poisonous Pimp:
    There's always the kike-hole-in-the-sheet method<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

explain that, plz

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You just give ole cheezy a call and he'll make sure someone picks you up or call AAA for you and get you towed to my house. If someone stalks you, then I'll have to kill him when you reach my house.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    If someone stalks you, then I'll have to kill him when you reach my house.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i can handle one person myself, its just the perps might be in pairs or groups...

and i cant take more than one at a time

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i cant take more than one at a time<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most virgins can't... unless you date Asians...

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Most virgins can't... unless you date Asians...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut???

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

whut??? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Asians are known worldwide for thier... shall we say... less-than-adequate penis sizes.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

hey KIt, might as well fuck them before they fuck you.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    Asians are known worldwide for thier... shall we say... less-than-adequate penis sizes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how small exactly? would it hurt as bad as American or White dick?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    hey KIt, might as well fuck them before they fuck you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only if there isnt much penetration

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

only if there isnt much penetration <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Much less...

Hmmm... besides, how do you know how bad 'american' or 'white' dick hurts?

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

only if there isnt much penetration <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh christ Kit, if you ever used a tampon or have been fingered a cock isn;t gonna kill you. when i got de-virginized it was a pleasure, no pain. the cherry was already popped. sheeesh.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    oh christ Kit, if you ever used a tampon or have been fingered a cock isn;t gonna kill you. when i got de-virginized it was a pleasure, no pain. the cherry was already popped. sheeesh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, you like the yellow meat, eh?

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

whaaaaaaat? yellow meat???? the guy was jewish. i hate to say it, but i was only 14 and didn;t know any better.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Much less...

Hmmm... besides, how do you know how bad 'american' or 'white' dick hurts?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

from what i have heard

oh christ Kit, if you ever used a tampon or have been fingered a cock isn;t gonna kill you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i got penis fear

whaaaaaaat? yellow meat???? the guy was jewish. i hate to say it, but i was only 14 and didn;t know any better.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

holy shit!

15. Fetus

Fetus New Member

What is it with this japanease cartoon shit?

whackos

Kitana you need to be reamed by a large gorilla, you will soon loose all of your 'penis fear'

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fetus:
    What is it with this japanease cartoon shit?

whackos

Kitana you need to be reamed by a large gorilla, you will soon loose all of your 'penis fear'
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut???

reamed?

def.:
    ream (rm)
    tr.v. reamed, reamĀ·ing, reams
    To form, shape, taper, or enlarge (a hole or bore, for example) with or as if with a reamer.
    To remove (material) by this process.
    To squeeze the juice out of (fruit) with a reamer

whatever, fetus

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ream (rm)

To ... enlarge ... a hole ... as if with a reamer. [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I won't hurt you my love. I have a way of using my "White Dick" that will only give you good feelings. After you've sucked it for a while your penis fear will go away. Then I'll lick your labia for you and that'll get you nice and lubed up. So you have nothing to fear! Cheeze is gonna take good care of you my precious.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Poisonous Pimp:
    fuck that!