As BP nears completion of a relief well Obama orders them to stop

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Hey Kathy speaking of the "Iran War"

Who is pulling their leader Ahmadenijad's [sp] strings? Is that BP also? Just wondering. Maybe the American CIA slipped him some sort of mind control substance?

What is the connection with Iran and the terrorists Hezbohla [sp]?

Any connection between Hammas and Jordan?

What do Arabs think of Persian people?

What do Sunni's thing of Shia?

You seem to be chocked full of facts so I thought I would just ask the all knowing keeper of secrets.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I'm not sure that phone call indicates sabotage of any kind. The person speaking could have been referring to bp cutting corners with the safety measures. BP defientely isnt "Making Money" off this spill. It's costing them billions and after its over it will cost them customers for years to come.

You sound as crazy as Joe saying that Obama wants oil on the beaches.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Are we at war with Iran now, Joe? I haven't watched the news this week.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I don't think I'll take kathaksung's word for it. He/She seems rather insane.

6. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

U.K. kneeling down (10/4/2010)

BP oil rig in Gulf was damaged in April 20, 2010. I alleged it was sabotage because big heads all knew in advance. Goldman Sachs, BP’s Chief all sold their BP stocks days before the case broken. Halliburton also bought an oil clean-up company just a week before the rig collapsing. Everything follows the steps of 911 sabotage when there was a “Bin Laden trading” of stock which made money on the coming 911 attack. The insiders are experts to take advantage on their plot.

BP was not able to stop the oil leaking in following month. The pressure increased on U.K.. Watch the time table:

6/12, “ UK PM to visit Washington next month |

Reuters
    Sat, Jun 12 . Obama tells Britain: BP must pay economic claims

www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65B1YK20100612 “

U.K. finally bent to the pressure. High ranking ruling class signaled compromise. Queen Elizabeth visited Washington.

7/7, “Queen Elizabeth addresses U.N. for first time since 1957

By Colum Lynch
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Wednesday, July 7, 2010

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/06/AR2010070603943.html “

Deal was made. Extortion stopped.

7/15, “BP says oil has stopped leaking into Gulf of Mexico
    The well has been sealed for the first time since April, using a cap which engineers are now monitoring to see if it holds

David Batty and agencies
    guardian.co.uk, Thursday 15 July 2010 “

Secret deal was confirmed. U.K. will join the war on Iran.

7/21, “ U.K. - U.S. relationship thaws
    By Helene Cooper
    New York Times

Washington - It was not quite the Tony Blair-Bill Clinton love fest of 1997, but President Barack Obama and the newly minted British prime minister, David Cameron, appeared game to do everything they could Tuesday to take some of the recent chill out of the relationship between their countries. “

Cameron will follow its predecessor to help the U.S. to continue its “war on terror” in Mid-east. Interesting thing is the media even dare not to say Tony Blair- George Bush love fest but replaced it with Bill Clinton because that would otherwise reveal its attention - Cameron would join Obama in War on Iran, just like Blair joined Bush in War on Iraq.

7. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

It is through these CEO, Feds ruled this country. That's why these CEO can always harvest fat bonus and pension, despite it's good year or bad one. Even the company is bankrupted, they left with a full pocket. When they were ousted from a company, they just get another CEO job in a different firm. Because they work for the interest of the ruling class, not for the interest of small share holders or company employers. And those CEO agents now are pushed to take the seats to run the government. The typical representatives we see: Bloomburg, Meg Whitman, Fiorina.....

8. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

I talked about those CEO eight years ago.

57. FBI's interest

On Jan. 31, 2001,(the first wave of attack on my thread) one web site I failed to post was Foxnews.com. It's a big firm. So the level of moderator was high too, I suppose. Perhaps they were unwilling to shut down my thread without proper reason. They simply shut down the forum. A message said that "If you are looking for the Foxnews.com and Fox News Channel community message boards, they have been temporarily disabled while we build a new and easier to use format. We'll have them up and running again as soon as we can." This is obviously cover words. The format they had used was a good one which is using now by big firm such like WashingtonPost.com, ..... The promised 'new and easier to use format' never come true. From time to time I went there, found the page of 'temporarily shut down' was still the same, with threads posted on last day (dated Jan. 31) laying there, showed shut down took place abruptly.

Shut down a prosperous message board was by no means an insignificant event. It hurt Fox's fame and popularity. The decision must be from top ranking. It also helped me to strengthen a belief of how FBI control this country.

I learnt that Walter Disney was an informant of FBI. He died in 1960's. I think there were many VIP informant like him worked for FBI. In early 1990, I believe a helicopter accident was a result of a conspiracy of selection for CEO of Disneyland. I had a puzzle then. Whoever selected a CEO would be co-operate with FBI. Why did they select with violence? Unless they needed one whom was more than an informant, that was, a candidate of their own. Walt Disney was an informant, but once he was required to do something which was conflict to the interest of Disneyland, what would he do? He might choose to protect the interest of Disneyland.

HP and Compaq's emerge is a good example of the difference of a CEO and an owner (I can't find proper word for it. I mean someone who has real interest in business.) HP CEO Fiorina proposed to emerge with Compaq, HP heir Hewlett opposes the deal. Fiorina wants to make HP the biggest PC manufacturer. Hewlett think it's too risk to emerge with a rotten business. I think Hewlett is real care for HP's interest. That's because he has big financial interest in HP. (18% of HP's stock) And he has personal feeling on HP. It's a company set up by his father. Same thing like W. Disney to Disneyland. If the deal is a failure, CEO's loss will be much less than him. And she may become a CEO of another big firm.

Through Disneyland's story, I have a feeling that 40 years ago, FBI got VIP of big firm as their informant. 30 years later, they are not satisfy with this, they need a representative of their own interest.
    (I have no intention to link HP and Compaq's emerge with FBI at all. It's different from the shut down of message board of Foxnews. I only use it as reference to show that CEO's decision could hurt the company they work for. )

9. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

83. Spy country (8/21)

When I started my thread in internet, a message told me, the content of " The newspaper titled: " Heroin bust called U.S. record".(See San Jose Mercury, 6-22-1991)." is a day off...

Quote, "You cited the wrong date! Although the rest of your newspaper and highway information (in Bay Area holds up). "
    He gave me an URL to check:

http://nl13.newsbank.com/nlsite/region_pgs/ca_search.htm

I thus knew my article was under scrutiny. I live in San Jose. I read San Jose Mercury News. Most news reference were from it.

Some people doubted that when I said Walt Disney was an informant. (#29. "I'm you, American")

Question, quote, "What was Walt informing on? Mickey's communist ties? Goofy's drug problems? Minnie's prostitution busts? "

With above URL, choose S.J.M.N, with appropriate key words and time, you can find news I referred.

Quote,"But most disturbing,....is the allegation that Disney was an FBI informant, recruited by J. Edgar Hoover to snitch on employees and Hollywood colleagues in exchange for favors....."
    See whole story in "THE AUTHOR WAS WALT DISNEY A WICKED WITCH? OR IS THIS MAN GOOFY?" San Jose Mercury News, 8/1/1993.

In Chinese newspaper "World Journal"(5/7/93, page 3A) talked about this too. W.Disney was FBI's informant from 1940 to 1966 when he passed away. It also talked about former President Ronno Reagan was a FBI informant, code 'T-10', when he was president of Actor and Actress Association(translation) in 1947.

Are these the only informants FBI have had? Of course not. FBI titled W. Disney "Full Special Agent in Charge Contact" in 1954. It's 50 years passed, a net of surveillance should have been developed already. And in addition to this informant net, we can see there is another army of FBI: retired FBI. They are still the eye and ear and hand of the Bureau. And they used to occupy important position. Such like Ornell, who became Chief in charge of security of WTC after retirement. Still they say they are outnumbered in war on terror. They want recruit one million more TIPS. A spy country that Gestapo and KGB have ever dreamed of. A monstrous power that almost equal to Defense Department. But it's not used to defend US citizens, it's used to spy on them.

10. kathaksung

kathaksung New Member

291. CEO and company (2/14/05)

HP ousted its CEO - Carly Fiorina on 2/9. It proved my previous thought.

In early 1990s, I started to suspect it was the house I bought which caused persecution on me. One thing puzzled me was how could they even shut down a company to prevent me from buying the house. How could owner of the company bear the loss to benefit Feds?

Something occurred in 1993 solved this puzzle for me. In May that year, newspaper reported that former owner of Disneyland - Walter Disney was an informant of FBI. I thus knew that Feds ruled country through their informants, especially by the management of company.

About same time there was a campaign between two high ranking executives. They competed for the post of CEO of Disneyland. The struggle ended with one candidate died in a helicopter accident. So another puzzle came into my mind. Either candidate would have
    been cooperative with Feds to be its informant, why Feds still choose the CEO by violence?

I finally had a conclusion. Feds now is not satisfied with informants. They need a CEO of their own. That someone represents for the interest of Feds rather than for the interest of company he works for. For example, Walther Disney might refuse to shut down Disneyland for the interest of FBI because that was his blood and sweat. But a CEO of Feds will do. (see "29. "I am you, American."")

In late 2001, HP CEO Fiorina announced acquisition of Compaq. Which was opposed by HP heir Hewllet. I thought it was a typical sample of how a CEO not work for the interest of the company she was employed. I wrote an article, pointed out Hewllet's opinion was for the interest of HP. Fiorina's was not. The recent development proved my theory about CEO. (see "57. FBI's interest" I wrote in 2002.)

Three years later Fiorina is ousted from HP. Her decision to merge with Compaq played key role in her bad performance. I am an outsider of high tech. business. But even I knew it was a bad deal. How Fiorina in a position with much more information couldn't see the danger and took over a hot potato? What she did might have saved the Compaq from bankruptcy. She might have saved profit of some firms which held a large quantity of Compaq stock. She probably saved the stock market from another shocking downturn. Stock market was gasping in 2001 from the outbreak of dot.com bubble. It couldn't bear another news of bankruptcy of a big firm. What she did, was at the cost of HP's interest.

As what I have said if CEO made a damage, he has little to lose. Fiorina left with a fat pocket. She got 21.4 million of severance pay and a compensation of 8.15 million for 2004. It looks like she did something good and left with a reward. She might get another high ranking job.

292. From Disneyland, HP, to US. (2/19/05)

Disneyland had invested in Michael Moor's documentary film Farhenheit 911. But it refused to distribute the film after it was done. The decision of high ranking was political motivated. As Farhenheit 911 is a business successful film. It got the top prize in Cannes film Festival.

If you view US as a company and president as a CEO, you can find it is operated by inside group in same way they did to a business company.

What has Bush achieved in his first term? Patriot Act was passed and mid-east war activated. The suffering of Americans is apparent. Civil rights are seriously eroded. Lives and money are losing in war. US reputation in the world goes down. Bush hurt the interest of American people to benefit a little group and Israel. Former Prime Minister of Malaysia said that Israel rules world through its proxy, it let others fight and die for them. (The original word Marhatir used was Jews, I don't think it is proper here so replaced it with Israel) Bush is a proxy not work for the interest of US. He let Americans fight and die for the interest of Israel. He was rewarded for a second term.

What will Bush do in another four years? Likely more wars in mid-east to secure Israel. (Syria and Iran) And another important mission for him is to steal from the retirement savings from America people - their social security fund.

Bush's plan to privatize s.s. fund mainly will benefit financial group. And another purpose is to support the stock market from collapsing.

Because Feds held a large quantity of real estate properties, they keep interest rate at unreasonable low level since 2001 to maintain a prosperous housing market. The low interest rate produced two big bubbles in housing market and stock market. these two markets are also the cash boxes for Feds where they withdraw money for their spending.

When the economic situation won't allow interest rate staying in low level any more and turn up to go upward, the two bubbles are going to break up. It's hard to keep the house price to be higher when interest rate rises. So the only choice for them is to save the stock market which is controlled by big financial group.

What Bush going to do is to drive small fish into a slaughter market to lure the big fish from leaving. To keep a cash box of Feds to be active while the other one (housing market) will go low in recent future. As I have said, a CEO in US doesn't work for the interest of company he was employed. Bush works for the interest of inside group which selected him to be a president of US.