Anybody know how many amps an automobile A/C fan switch draws?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Lomotil, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Damn this is making my mouth water, my eyes water and my dick get bigger. You should open your own chain of steakhouses, I'd deffinately go.

Joe's Country Kitchen Buffet

hmm, has a ring to it. 8)

Now I've never been the best at doing steaks, its an artform that I havent fully mastered. If I want some quick meat I'll just throw in a few slabs of gammon. But I did work as a commis chef and we had a really nice steak sauce at the place I worked. Here's the recipe.

1/4 part Strong Dijon Mustard (with mustard seeds still in, for texture)
    1/2 part Mayo of choice (light mayo if you want, hellmans is still the best imho)
    1/4 part of Olive Oil

Add all these to a jar/container you can shake them up in. you need a slightly runny, but 'spreadable' sauce consitency so add more Olive Oil to suit. Put this on steaks ;D

Recipe for quick seasoning: good for ...well everything.

Equal parts Salt + Pepper + Paprika

Equal parts as above but + chilli powder/flakes for spicy

the seasoning can be sprinkled or rubbed into meat.

Here's a dynomite salad for a side dish:

A large amount of Leafage (never get 'Iceburg' lettuce, its like the most boring leaf going, 'Cos' is nice and is the one used in Ceasar Salad)
    2 Cupped Hands of Baby New Potatoes (cooked, unpeeled for rustic effect, peeled for anyone who doesnt like skins)
    Handful of Green Beans
    1 Red Onion
    1 Tomato
    Handful of Black Olives
    2 Boiled Eggs

*Garlic & Herb vinegarette - can be bought or made, or simple 'Italian' style dressing.
    (OR Olive Oil if you dont like those)

Method:
    get a large bowl, throw in the leaves, then the potatoes, beans and olives WHOLE, next the tomatoes and onion go in sliced, throw in some dressing, toss/shake the salad, serve, garnish with sliced boiled egg.

Bon Appetite

Se Vou Plait!

2. improtected

improtected New Member

my god, i'm starving! those ribs - the recipes - they look delicious.
    any man who cooks like that deserves many wives.

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I got a recipe for 'ya.

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Somebody pour a bucket of ice water on Barry.

5. improtected

improtected New Member

no, i like the fun barry much more than the 'i could kill' barry
    speaking of, barry - thought any more about becoming buddhist? come on, a fat, happy god? who can beat that?

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Isnt red meat a no-no to the buddhist?

7. improtected

improtected New Member

oh no - like i said, a fat, happy god. Buddha advised the monks to avoid eating ten kinds of meat for their self-respect and protection: humans, elephants, horses, dogs, snakes, lions, tigers, boars and hyenas. Other than that, there are no set dietary laws.

this taken from http://www.faithandfood.com/Buddhism.php. although, that might affect him, as alabamians have the reputation for hunting any/everything.

8. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

LOL yeah spare ribs seem to go a long way lot of bone there.

Mine go through a dry grilling phase which cooks off the fat and then a baking phase drowned in Jack Daniels grilling sauce and a touch of A1 sauce and since I never think it is strong enough on the Jack (the real stuff) I add as much as I dare to. I do not know how safe that is, one day I may end up catching my house on fire.

Yeah Disorder I may try a little mayo in my tangy Italian dressing marinade I bet it thickens it making it stick better. That is something I never considered. Mustard is something few people think of but I put the dry powder in my rub. And in the winter if I do not feel like grilling out. I use a simular rub but its actually mostly dry mustard and broil a "london broil" on the oven.

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well, I have the fat part covered. And I have only eaten one of the ten forbidden meats. Is that good enough for partial deification? (deification Dwaine, not defecation. Don't both with the jokes.)

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

It's a '99 V-6 Rodeo LS (out of the 200+ Rodeos on the lot back then, only 5 or so had both the V-6 and a manual transmission. The ratio was a bit higher for the 4-cylinder models. At the Honda place, all their Passports (a Rodeo with the Honda badge on it) came with the V-6 and Auto.) - you weren't far off. It's probably the same part, too, as the only changes they made between '99 and '00 dealt with trim.

Somewhere in the house, I've got one of those Chilton's manuals for the vehicle - haven't been able to find it for a year or so, I even looked for it when I repaired the starter, but couldn't find it. It's got to be around here somewhere...

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1355857,parttype,10335

;D

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1355857,parttype,870

I must admit though I like the Chilton layout. Almost all actuall service manuals that the mechanics use are made by and can be ordered from Helm industries. I think that is still the case and the actuall dealer service manuals are really convenient to have around. A new car service manual will generally set you back about 75 bills. But once the model is say three years old or so that starts to drop off drastically. So you can get one for like 35.

Holy shit no! They have gone up.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result....edia=&mscsid=51R92K2811JM9HP3S5A7899CDS045PA9

Hey the Mechanic Flat rate manual is only 35.00 you know the "Blue Book" On most jobs these numbers are sandbaged if you want to know how bad your getting screwed order this for which ever car you have.

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product...ype=B&mscsid=51R92K2811JM9HP3S5A7899CDS045PA9

But if you really want to fix your own electrical and save yourself a nightmare bill. This one here is worth twice the 40.00 you pay for it easy.
    http://www.helminc.com/helm/product...ype=N&mscsid=51R92K2811JM9HP3S5A7899CDS045PA9

And if I was gonna have a rodeo I believe it would have to be a 6cyl with a stick. When My wife cannot stand it anymore and gets a new car I'm keeping the Camaro and instead of replacing yet another transmission mount (cannot handle the torqe) that baby is mine and its getting a stick speed. Of course thats after I break it first. ;)

12. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Joe - you can find most service manuals online, I have been wearing 'hodahookup.com' out for my little 800.00 acc0rd. I have one for my Ram that I got from a Dodge forum.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Yeah Helm Industries used to be a pretty good deal actually getting the real service manuals that the mechs use but damn they have got to be pretty proud of their work lately.

There are likely better deals for the money elsewhere.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Is there any place to *cough, ahem* freely download manuals such as these online? Probably not the hottest illicitly traded publishings, but surely someone has thought of it? Probably not for a daily driver/cargo vehicle like mine, but surely for F-bodies, Mustangs, and most likely - 'import speed' cars you always see putting around town with F-1 spoilers on top of their trunks...

Hell, even a PDF of the book I already own but can't find would do nicely.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

lomo, i have found a lot of forums, like this one, for vehicles I have owned in the past. Almost all of them will lead you to a pdf manual.

What year, make and model are you looking for?

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Thanks... It's a:

'99 Isuzu Rodeo LS V-6, with the 5-speed manual transmission.

17. phatboy

phatboy New Member

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member