90210 (old one)

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Homewrecker, Dec 29, 2009.

1. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

What a group of ugly ass girls that show had.

Fat face, no upper lip, Pat Benetar mouth.

Billy Joel eyes, huge chin, gross body.

Old as fuck. Ugly as hell. In real life, the Walsh's dad was only 6 yrs older than this fossil. She reminds me of Mary Lou Retton and I have always hated that ugly ass bitch.

Dillon always talked like he was taking a shit.

I want to punch this guy in the face. Typical example of why the majority of blond guys are ugly as fuck.

2. Cousin Geri

Cousin Geri New Member

I watched it like the first few shows and was like - fuck that .

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

It comes on after One Tree Hill... a show that has decent looking people on it and I'm all quick to turn it, but sometimes I watch it and adlib horrible things like I do everytime I see that 7th heaven is on.

I almost choked on a potato chip last nightg doing taht

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

I remember this show came out when I was in 10th grade. If you were a guy and got caught watching this.... you had your ass beat. Therefore I never got caught by the simple means of never watching it. My girlfriend had pictures of those kids all over her wall though. Even one of Brian Austin Greene saying something very shitty about how he falls into the popular crowd because he does whatever is "cool" at the time. Hell of a message to send little girls.

5. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Little girls are stupid and annoying. Who cares what they think or like?

If I had a little girl and she tried to hang some stupid shit on MY wall, I would papercut every one of her fingers.

6. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

And this old wrinkly bitch's mug didn't post.

And how old was constipated sounding Dillon? What high school kid has a receding hairline and a forehead that looks like a pug? Either he was really fucking stupid and a 10 year senior or he was a pedo or both.

7. Dilaudid Daisy

Dilaudid Daisy New Member

I LOVED THIS SHOW. Dillon was hot and so was the sideburn guy.

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

They were ALL sideburn guys.