Zoloft

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So my DR RX Zoloft (for anxiety) and I took it years ago and couldn't remember if it sucked it not. I can say that I am sicker than a dog right now. I am wondering if I should take 25mg instead of 50mg. I had to call of work today because of this shit. I can't stop shitting, I feel like I am going to puke and I have no desire to eat. I am also incredibly nervous and shaky. Luckily I had Klonopin to help me out there or I would have been shitting and scrubbing the floor at the same time. I have already lost 7 pounds recently and if I continue on this shit, I'm going to end up losing 17.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Cymbalta did that to me, tore my insides up.

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

He had mentioned that shit. I hate their gay commericals. I don't care about Julia's relationship.

I never have luck on these stupid SSRIs.

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I still feel vomity, but I pulled my ass in to work only to think that I am not going to do anything but sit here. I have stuff I could do, but I could also do it at the end of the month, so...

I should have just stayed in bed.

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

And you were dumping shit loads on the floor on one end while you tried to scrub the floor on the other end?

TMI

6. improtected

improtected New Member

this happened w my sister. and she finally got past that stage but anytime she misses a dose, there goes the stomach again. fortunately, it keeps her level when she remembers to take it.

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

What I meant by that was I was so tweaked that I would be shitting on the toilet and trying to scrub the floor at the same time, just because shitting wasn't enough. Had I not been sick, I would have had tons of energy.

TMI would be telling you how raw my butt is from scrubbing it in the tub after each shit session.

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Do you know how long? I don't want to be sick for weeks.

9. phatboy

phatboy New Member

You know, to be completely honest, I feel bad for you guys. Not like in an empathetic type of way, but genuine honest wish you guys didnt need stuff like Cymbalta or Klonopin. I think it sucks.

I know for a fact that these can help, but sometimes the side affects are worse than the issue you are treating. If an anxiety medicine gives you psoriasis of the liver is it really worth it?

Is stress the root cause of most of these symptoms? Does a constant lack of sleep lead to depression like pain? I know I average between 4-6 hours a night and my body aches worse than it ever has.

How did people 'cope' before medication? I guess drinking was high on the list.

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I abused drugs for years and now I just want to be normal and feel good. I don't care if the rest of the world thought I was the biggest loser in the world, as long as I felt physically well, I wouldn't care. I'm not depressed. I am just a nervous person who feels sick a lot and it sucks.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

It depends, can you scratch a flaky itchy liver? or get a good medicated shampoo on it?

I understand man, i am going through Liver issues personally right now.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You are too young for this shit Dwaine!

13. improtected

improtected New Member

just asked her - it was two weeks.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Looks like I will be losing some weight.

I was RX Ambien too (which I love) and I'm not sure when to take Zoloft. I took it last night and woke up feeling shitty. Guess I will ask the pharmacist. Those assholes at the DR office better have called that RX in. They had orginally RX Ambien CR which has no generic and was 106 bucks. My insurance won't pay for label, so I left them a message and asked if I could just get the reg. Ambien so I could get generic. They also told me Allegra was now OTC and CVS said, "Nope" so they should call that in as well.

Doctors... you can't even get through to a nurse. You have to leave a message.

15. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I would hate to see your medication bills.

Dwaine, are your liver issues alcohol related or just genetic?

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't fill many prescriptions. Xanax runs about $2.50, Atenolol (beta blocker) about $4.50. The Zoloft was about $15.00. Not sure how much the Allegra and the Ambien will be.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

substance abuse. and my gall bladder is fucked, i have billianry collic every other week, that shit sucks

18. improtected

improtected New Member

oh yeah, it's time to refill my xanax.. gotta beef up my stock so i'll have plenty in reserve. thanks for the reminder.

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Zoloft.

Enjoy your last orgasm while you still can.

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

All SSRIs do that. I know this because I have been on I'd say 90% of them. I didn't take it last night because I didn't really feel like being ill today.

The Allegra isn't working for my persistant headache. I was hoping that it would. I wonder if I have this headache because I quit taking my birth control pill? I couldn't stand it anymore and quit after two weeks and since I quit taking it, I have had a headache.