Zionist controlled media

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Nursey, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Stunning Jewish Success Dominates American Media

Compiled by Jeffrey Blankfort
    12-6-4

MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.

LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.

JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner

NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News

JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC

DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News

SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, "world's biggest media giant" (Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over the world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.

MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.

RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the World (Jewish mother)

MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS

DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS

JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS

DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS

SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment

LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment

BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.

SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of Paramount Pictures' Motion Picture Group.

HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.

BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.

PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch's News. Corp., owner of Fox TV

MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his "mentor."

ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe and other publications.

WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.

TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post. Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring "anti-Israel media."

RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post

JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe

NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers, appointed by Clinton.

ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya's press secretary.

STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet's first choice as an expert on domestic terrorism.

DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times network of "alternative weeklies."

DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund

KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker

BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal Entertainment

KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch

RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer and Bill O'Reilly.

TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.

MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL

WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL- TimeWarner

JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment

JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2

SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment

GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment

STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks

JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks

DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks

LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment

JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment

MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"

DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"

HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America

AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures

JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann's American operations

ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications

BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment

IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications

WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN's Late Edition

LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live

TED KOPPEL, host of ABC's Nightline

ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter

PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host

MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes

BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC's 20-20

MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review

BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week

DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son of

CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post

HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek

WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director
    Project for a New American Century (PNAC)

RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle

PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle,

RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)

JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)

MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets

MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations

DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has Israeli flag on his home page.

BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.

ANDREW LACK, president of NBC

DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins

DAVID REZNIK, Editor, The New Yorker

NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York

HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker

SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications, includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group, includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement; American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.

DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors, Associated Press.

PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron's

RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.

LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

The Role of the Media in Shaping Public Perception

Stephen Pelletiere speaks at the CPAP

With a PhD in Political Science, a background in journalism, and a current position as professor of National Security Affairs at the U.S. Army War College, Stephen Pelletiere brought his expertise to a discussion of the media at a 13 September 2001 Center lecture. He focused on press coverage of Iraq, Palestine, and the current situation following the 11 September plane hijackings and attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon in the U.S.

Pelletiere began by addressing the media campaign against Iraq following the Iran-Iraq war. The U.S. did not expect Iraq to win, and when it did, U.S. leaders were “dumbfounded.” As Iraq sought to “rebuild itself” after the war, the U.S. attempted to prevent this restructuring through a number of avenues, focusing on damaging Iraq’s “credit worthiness.” Despite the accumulation of a large debt, Iraq “was good for the money” considering its oil resources. Still, in the spring of 1988, Iraq did not have the cash reserves necessary and wished to reschedule its debt payments. The media in the U.S. began running stories on Iraq, “the tone of which was extremely hostile.”

“All of the stories were slanted against Iraq,” which by itself is suspicious. In addition, some of the stories were simply “phony,” such as the report that 80,000 to 100,000 Kurds were gassed to death by Iraq. “You can’t kill that many people using gas, in a concentrated period, in terrain such as exists in northern Iraq.” Irrational stories do appear in the media on occasion, but not usually so extensively in the established press. It seemed to Pelletiere that “this was a campaign.” At the time, Congress was debating sanctions on Iraq and may have been trying to prepare the public. When sanctions were eventually declared, Iraq could no longer reschedule its debts.

Moving to the issue of how the media has covered Israel and Palestine, Pelletiere explained that Israel’s current military activity in the Occupied Territories is “coming dangerously close to ethnic cleansing.” Nonetheless, the press presents the conflict as relatively balanced and argues that both sides are equally responsible for the violence. Pelletiere takes a different approach. He explained that at the Camp David negotiations, then-Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered a deal “that was no deal at all.” Barak hoped the Palestinians would accept it and be “saddled with an entity that was not viable,” a so-called state that would fall apart. Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat refused. “The pro-Israeli forces . . . had to find a way of retreating from the exposed position they found themselves in, because in the process of setting Arafat up, . . . they had dignified both him and his movement by appearing to take the idea of Palestinian statehood seriously.” They choose to “criminalize” the Palestinians. Israeli leader Ariel Sharon’s provocative visit to the Haram al-Sharif, which Barak allowed, started the uprising, then the Israeli army responded to subsequent protests with “unusual ferocity.” “Once a cycle of violence had been created, one could simply nurse it along.”

Pelletiere urged the public to “pay special attention” to the fact that journalists who are focusing on these stories and opinions are conservative, as are the newspapers publishing them, mainly The New York Times, The Washington Post, and The Wall Street Journal. The line between news and opinion has become blurred, mainly through the op-ed pages of the newspapers. “Spurious” ideas start there and then filter into the news. This is not only the case regarding Israel/Palestine, but with other issues as well. The role of the press is to “serve special interests.” Pelletiere urged those concerned with these issues to confront to media. The “peace movement faced the same challenges” in the 1960s and managed to overcome them. They can be overcome now as well, “but it does take innovative thinking.”

3. whipone

whipone New Member

I needed to post in this forum so I had all 5 listed as whipone for latest poster.

4. whipone

whipone New Member

Give the Jews a break, they've only been persecuted for like 5,000 years. Let em have a little fun.

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Good sport, Whipone!!! They will be delighted to hear they wont be met with any resistance from you! Just remember to prepare your point of entry with plenty of lube.

6. whipone

whipone New Member

I thought the "Hebrew Hammer" was funny anyways. They like to make fun of themselves. That's a good thing in religion.

Don't take yourselves too seriously.

Think about the Muslims.

No humor in that religion.

I think that is a key difference that makes the Jews and Christians better suited to a more global economy and culture.

They are adaptable and forgiving. Muslims? Not so much.

Relax you freaks.

Plus, the all powerful people that made this website that you spend 2 hours a day on are Jewish. So, are you boycotting this website now? Hmm? Hmm? Didn't think so.

7. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

If Jeff started censoring my posts then i would. The problem isn't Judaism, its the Zionist hijacking of that religeon for its own insideous purpose. Just ask Jews against Zionism.com

8. whipone

whipone New Member

If Zionism is the biggest thing I have to worry about in the media, then bring it on.

I am going to miss sausage McGriddles though.

Lighten up people. Every generation thinks that the world is coming to a close. I am a lucky person to live in a time with such great opportunities. You are too. Unless you live in Iraq or any country with a lot of oil. Times might be hard for the next 4 years. If they were Jewish, this would be a whole lot easier.

Am I scared of some bitches with little bitchy hats? And billions of dollars?

Fuck no!

Where's my sammich?

9. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes, very good...!you just want to have fun!...That's what the other four forums are for :arrow:

10. whipone

whipone New Member

I don't want to have fun.

I want to entrench myself in a dark corner.

And gasp at the world.

"Gasp"

Fun vs. Conspiracy, well you got me there. Conspiriscists never seem like they are happy I guess. I wonder if there is a reason for that.

Hmm.

Seems like they are never happy cuz "dammit, there is a con-ssspiracy afoot hea!" But... that said. I am not happy about the state of affairs in the world neither.

Homelessness, rape, murder... these things make me sad.

"Consssspiracy?" I'll leave that to the conspiracists.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thankyou, your comments have been noted. Just one question...did you read the excerpt from the Stephen Pelletiere article i posted up there?

12. XerxesX

XerxesX New Member

And these are the sparks of genius that light the fire in Joes eyes.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Now that you mention it Whipbone is quite the genius.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Nursey you are right about the Jews dominating the U.S. media and we agree it is a huge problem. Then you split right off on this crazy and unrelated conspiracy story.

So right but yet so very wrong. It is a shame really.