Yummy, just a reminder...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

rat it is a nice ass but HER ASS has no place in a Yummy Tribute thread unless it has YUMMY written on it...I really do appreciate all the love and effort you all are putting into this thread tho...wait till my therapist hears how well my cult is building up!!!

2. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Therapist -> The Rapist
    As in what he does to your wallet.

I had sort of a cult once... I mean, I wasn't worshipped like Jesus or anything but there were a lot of orgies, drunken revelries, and insecure idiots who should have known better. Does that count?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He rapes my insurance company not me...tho he is a Jew and I spend more time toying with him than getting anything productive out.

And as for your "cult"...maybe you stumbled into one of my family reunions???

3. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    And as for your "cult"...maybe you stumbled into one of my family reunions???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know... Does your family like to drink and have sex with strangers? That was our choice activity. Well, that and puking in the neighbor's yard.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I don't know... Does your family like to drink and have sex with strangers? That was our choice activity. Well, that and puking in the neighbor's yard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Puking...pissing...target practice with bottles of beer...trying to find a late night pawn shop who would buy their lawn mower so we could buy more beer

5. spades

spades New Member

no pics of my ass, but I can always post my ta-tas again...

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    damn right klits ass is damn fine.