Yummy, just a reminder...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by 1337, Aug 8, 2002.

1. 1337

1337 New Member

Of how horribly ugly and sickening you are. You fat double chined acne divet oatmeal like face makes me sick

Here's a tip!
    STOP EATING SO MUCH YOU FUCKING COW
    OK BYE

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hng on i thought that fucking pic was off dawn not yummy im fucking confused again.

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

this is Wank* and Static P, not Scummy and Ross.

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    Of how horribly ugly and sickening you are. You fat double chined acne divet oatmeal like face makes me sick
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1337, I know you are mad about the other night, I promise next time to use some Crisco on my fist and I really didn't know that goat would crap on your dick like. If you promise to not be mad anymore I won't send the pictures to your father (actually you mom really didn't want him to see her sucking goat shit off your cock and wiping your bloody ass with her tongue).

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    1337, I know you are mad about the other night, I promise next time to use some Crisco on my fist and I really didn't know that goat would crap on your dick like. If you promise to not be mad anymore I won't send the pictures to your father (actually you mom really didn't want him to see her sucking goat shit off your cock and wiping your bloody ass with her tongue).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know how you're going to be able to come back from that one, 1337. [SARCASM] That was so harsh.[/SARCASM]

6. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

yep, she IS a dead ringer for Mama Cass.

question, Scummy: which kind of fat pig girl are you? you the kind that's seriously deluded enough that when you look in the mirror you really believe you look OK and that youre sexually desirable because a few odd drunks allowed you to slobber their knob? or the more rational kind that cries in their cookies and chocolate milk at night in recognition of just how gross they appear but puts up the cheeriest public front they can?

if you're the latter - and i suspect you are - on a scale of 1 to 10, how much does it suck to be a prisoner of your own weakness and failure?

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I don't know how you're going to be able to come back from that one, 1337. [SARCASM] That was so harsh.[/SARCASM]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was trying to be as ridiculous and boring as he is

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    ]
    question, Scummy: which kind of fat pig girl are you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

first off I have trouble telling you, the rat girl, and nauseous apart, you are all pretty interchangable to me...but that is besides the point: which kind of skanky slut are you? the kind who thinks she is highly sexual just because anyone will fuck her or the kind who will fuck anybody even though you cry afterwards?

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scummy:
    first off I have trouble telling you, the rat girl, and nauseous apart, you are all pretty interchangable to me...B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    interchangable- only because we arent men. (i dont know what misanthropic is)if we were you'd be throwing your globbity yuckiness at us vying for our attention. pathetic wretch.

10. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I don't know how you're going to be able to come back from that one, 1337. [SARCASM] That was so harsh.[/SARCASM]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    all i need to do it this:
    <--you look like this.
    I do not.

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WWII 1337:
    <--you look like this.
    I do not.
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I have to say is, I had the guts to post my picture...you have not.

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    All I have to say is, I had the guts to post my picture...you have not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    looky here:

yahoo rat profile

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. That can't be Yucci...

14. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>tellingly dodged Real Goddamned Scummy:
    which kind of skanky slut are you? the kind who...or...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    yep, you're a #2 type fat girl

tell ya, from someone with a lifetime of practice at deflecting attention from her bubble butt, big gut and extra chins, i expected better. you had a 50-50 chance at guessing my gender but blew it - kinda makes the rest of it fall flat. bet you're a disappointment to your parents, too (although i'm sure they're careful not to say so when you're around)

another question: do you wear your hair long and unstyled like that in an attempt to cover as much of your ugly face and extra chins as you can, or because you're too embarrassed to go out in public and get it cut?

one more: right now are you wearing an XXX-large sweatshirt that drapes loosely over your gut and hangs below your fat ass & black one-size-fits-all stretch-knit slacks - the modern uniform of choice for fat girls everywhere? or do you tend toward the classic tent-size mumuu, like ol' Mama Cass?

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    looky here:

yahoo rat profile
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn...I fell out of my chair...please tell me that is a fake picture? or are you some old nigger whore with blond hair?

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    you had a 50-50 chance at guessing my gender but blew it - kinda makes the rest of it fall flat. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are a guy? post a pic while I go get my magnifying glass

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    yahoo rat profile<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lmfao...

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hhehehehehehehehehehe yooooo momma lol.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scummy:
    damn...I fell out of my chair...please tell me that is a fake picture? or are you some old nigger whore with blond hair?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i could have a rotten cadaver head coming out of my ass and i'd still be hotter than you, skank.

20. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Fuckin-A, Yummy stands her ground again and again. You Go Girl! It's a treat when you and Rat go at it.

Rat Posts and Yummy Posts are both a hoot! My heart is torn... of course, Rat does have an excellent booty, I mean like a Smithsonian booty. I mean scientists calibrate their instruments by her perfect ass...

Man... What a board.