yourname.fugly.com

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fugly, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well martin.. i'll just repost the comment i just made

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

3. Fugly

Yeah. Thanks asshole. Is that a yes or a no?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

shush man.. i'm busy doing some kickass DHTML and javabomb stuff

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

javascript.. i mean javascript

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

is it free or what?

7. Fugly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hun:
    is it free or what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. it will be for members. And send me some more pictures of your fat ass. err... Phat. I meant phat ass.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ignore that drunken bum rat.. save 'em for your webpage

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

is there going to be a limit on space or data transfer?

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    No. it will be for members. And send me some more pictures of your fat ass. err... Phat. I meant phat ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it is fat. but also luscious. why dont you have a bite Martin??

11. Fugly

Yes, there will have to be a limit to space and bandwidth just to that people don't take advantage of it. I haven't decided what those limits should be yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

There will be NO ADS OR POPUPS on your site(s). That's not the plan. The plan is to simply sell you the domain whatever.fugly.com and you do with it what you please. We're also toying with the idea of hosting other domains so maybe Cheesedog can move his crappy site to a decent host. =)

Rat - I wasn't joking. I really want to see more of your ass! I think it's huge and beautiful. Pretty pleeeease?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    Yes, there will have to be a limit to space and bandwidth just to that people don't take advantage of it. I haven't decided what those limits should be yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think 30-50MB should make a good starting limit, with more allocated at your discretion on an individual basis... and maybe there could be a limit on filesizes, so people don't start using it as a host for divx moviez or whatever

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Yes, there will have to be a limit to space and bandwidth just to that people don't take advantage of it. I haven't decided what those limits should be yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?

There will be NO ADS OR POPUPS on your site(s). That's not the plan. The plan is to simply sell you the domain whatever.fugly.com and you do with it what you please. We're also toying with the idea of hosting other domains so maybe Cheesedog can move his crappy site to a decent host. =)

Rat - I wasn't joking. I really want to see more of your ass! I think it's huge and beautiful. Pretty pleeeease?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    sorry, dont know shit about bandwidths and limitations. but that is my fat ass i posted. that should be good enough to hold you for a while Martin. why dont you send me a photo of your fat and beautiful body?

14. Fugly

15. 1337

1337 New Member

Martin if i mail you some cash, can i have one?

16. Fugly

Yes. Mail ALL of your cash to me.

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yes. Mail ALL of your cash to me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

both fucking dollars? you fucking jew...

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Should my time constraints as of late ease up, that might prove to be a nifty thing. Would it be set up so that one could have a public webpagepage, and also room for hosting pictures to remotely link to?

20. 1337

1337 New Member

Yes. Mail ALL of your cash to me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got like 15 bucks Canadian on me now, it that enough to get a site?