YOU'RE ALL BASTARDS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Nov 9, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I NEED A SHAG

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and more drugs,too

3. ssb

ssb New Member

I need both of those things as well nursey...i havent had a shag for weeks coz i got a nasty virus has made my pussy weep foul smelling discharge(it itchies as well
    ) so i daren't shag till its cleared up. and i need drugs to clear up my virus and to feed to someone guy/girl so they will shag me while i have this thing.
    Damn if i ever catch up with the person who gave this to me im gonna poke pins in them.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i used to wank but i dont now:
    I need both of those things as well nursey...i havent had a shag for weeks coz i got a nasty virus has made my pussy weep foul smelling discharge(it itchies as well
    ) so i daren't shag till its cleared up. and i need drugs to clear up my virus and to feed to someone guy/girl so they will shag me while i have this thing.
    Damn if i ever catch up with the person who gave this to me im gonna poke pins in them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH you dirty cow!
    Pimp once rendered my pussy an angry inflamed,itching,weepy mess by insisting i was still present enough in my body after about 12 hours(OR SO) of constant sex and drug-taking to be willing and eager for more when i was in actual fact drifting into bizarrely surreal semi-dreamstate worlds...and i found (after a few days of severe squirming) that T-TREE CREAM applied to afflicted area was relief beyond measure...just watch me...!i blaze trails!

5. ssb

ssb New Member

The only way to piss when your pussy is in a state of shock is in a warm bath..as i found out after a session with an over eager beaver eater who hadnt shaved..swollen lips were the only thing i got out of that experience

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Pimp doesn't shave...and he pisses in my bath.

7. ssb

ssb New Member

LMFAO...next time he does it put your finger over the end and have a shower instead.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I don't think i'll do that,actually...

9. ssb

ssb New Member

Your choice but there nothing better than hot piss squirting all over your body.Fucking fantastic feeling.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...well...maybe if the drugs i'm on are extra specially nice!

11. kitana

kitana New Member

ok, after reading those posts, i think i have been traumatized. damn my vivid imagination...

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    ok, after reading those posts, i think i have been traumatized. damn my vivid imagination... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'll try to use fast film for your self mutilation pics, then. I wouldn't want to miss any of the vivid details. So do you have an address, or is your mobile home truly mobile? Time's-a tickin'!

13. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Awww... Poor Nursey!

14. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Probably not - I'm sure K's family invited the neighbors over for a "Takin-the-Wheels-Off" party shortly after they parked.

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    Probably not - I'm sure K's family invited the neighbors over for a "Takin-the-Wheels-Off" party shortly after they parked.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They'll have dowsed them with diesel between the two trailers so they could roast Raccoons over them and heat their cider.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

FUCK all of u!
    i live in a house that my grandfather built.
    you've seen my pic, the house in the background, thats where i currently live.
    its a small house, with lots of family history.

17. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants a friend:
    you've seen my pic,B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh realy, where? Did it come with frame?

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    Awww... Poor Nursey!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...yeah.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fuck you...

and especially fuck you pinky...
    and fuck you pissybath .. oh thats me.. erm... fuck all of you.. but not pissybath ('cos thats me)

20. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...yeah.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww...