Your review on British TV

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Snooguns, Jan 13, 2001.

1. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Most likely it was dotcomedy or So Graham Norton.

2. feakgirl

feakgirl New Member

the program was the web review on ITV late on Tuesday night...it was well weird seeing a review of this place as only thought a select few knew about it but alack it is well known

3. Tweak123

Tweak123 New Member

i wouldnt trust snoogans though, as he was most likely distracted by cleaning up the battery acid thats been droozing out of his strap on electric dildo.

------------------
    "theres nothing better than a well oiled midget"

4. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Fuck you you Yank prick she might well have seen it on either of those programmes. I think that was the first non-abusive post I sent on this site!

5. feakgirl

feakgirl New Member

Errr-this is a freaky weird site but ummm just to say I saw that review of this page on TV and it only went on about it for a few minutes-quite complimentary though-ummm yeah didn't tape it but hey-who cares???

6. 404

404 New Member

grouchyyyyyy someone must have not cleand up properly and got a lil battery acid up the ass huh?

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was on a TV show once... its called "Cops" Iwas tha tdrunken uncle tha ttouched his 6 year old neice in an impure way

8. feakgirl

feakgirl New Member

You are one of those ppl who try to shock others by saying stuff like that...wow...really shocked I don't think...

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

are you upset freakgirl because I didnt say I was the uncle that touched yo as a child?

10. feakgirl

feakgirl New Member

I feel honoured I was the person to have a non-abusive message from you...cheers!!!

11. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Feakgirl does have a very valid point though...I imagine IMC was quite a quiet kid at school...then they say it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for though isn't it?

12. feakgirl

feakgirl New Member

haha-feel sorry for you IMC-not only were you probably the quiet one at school-you not shock or scare anyone which is all you really wanted-soory mate-go back to being genuine and maybe you might end up with some friends....I know that must be hard for you to imagine..

13. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

accually truth be known, I was kicked out of Garner Sr. High Back in 91 (was involved in an on school riot, well just a big fight) hen i was shipped to Schenk Ciavilan Conservation Center where I was made into a young soilder... Man tha tsucked, but I guess it could have been worse, I could have been sent to leeds university, we all know what kind of pieces of crap come from there

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

The reason why IMC was Quiet at school is cos he always had someones dick in his mouth,Usualy mine...
    And Feak girl,whats Feak mean? Or is a ssppeellliinngg mistake? Is it ment to b Freak(as in Freak) or Weak(as in a weak leaky hole?)

Mmmmmm, weak leaky hole.....

15. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

By the way the program u talk about was
    `The Web review` on ITV Tuesday 9th jan.
    Not that I'm a T.V nut it's just on when I surf.

Anyone want a fight?
    And Feakgirl do u want a shag?

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

By the way the program u talk about was
    `The Web review` on ITV Tuesday 9th jan.
    Not that I'm a T.V nut it's just on when I surf.

Anyone want a fight?
    And Feakgirl do u want a shag?

17. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Sorry guys just trying to get noticed.
    Seems to have worked, so I'll go and stand in the corner and be quiet.

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey if you have the urdge to put your dick in a strange guys mouth go findhollz.. he will be more than happy to oblidge...

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast