your a wanker if you answer this thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jun 16, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

'Orrible' that it doesn't last longer?

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i know i can always guarantee you going one step sicker friar would u like to be in my gang too.

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i know i can always guarantee you going one step sicker friar would u like to be in my gang too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this "Gang" thing have anything to do with sharing HIV?

It's like vampires except the initiation is dry sodomy without protection.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Does this "Gang" thing have anything to do with sharing HIV?

It's like vampires except the initiation is dry sodomy without protection.

--------------------
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh it does dogbreath and we could do with som sad loosr gimp with no freinds to push around and pick on to make us feel all macho and hard you interested in that position,i think youd be perfect.

5. discoslacks

discoslacks New Member

sorry to interrupt all this flirting,
    i'm a wanker and in good company too it looks.

i know another wanker, he's got red hair he's a fucking manchester tramp and his name is paul scholes.

i just wanted to share that with the group.

can someone come up with a wicked, cutting tirade of abuse for this shit stick, something along the lines of

a) fuckin' bent ugly gypsy (sorry to offend any gyppos out there)

B) Grubby cock miester

i'm really open to suggestions and would be glad of any responses to dilute the pain.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> a) fuckin' bent ugly gypsy (sorry to offend any gyppos out there)

B) Grubby cock miester

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont think you upset any gypsys but i think you probably upset necro cos he's a grubby cock miester too.think youd better apoligise to him before he goes and molests his neighbours kids cos then it's gonna be your fault.