your a wanker if you answer this thread

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Jun 16, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

just wondering which daft cunt will answer this first.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hell, I'm already a wanker for clicking on a thread you started.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and we have a winner why am i not surprised that it was you that answered it fred a full 2 mins after i posted it,dont you have a fucking life man you should get out more go out with cheesedawg and you can fuck andrew ridgeley while he sucks off george micheal in the toilets,ooooooooo wake me up before you gogo cheesedawg you sexy fucker you.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ok ok ok it was friar im pissed and stoned and its a miracle i can still type,mind you fred and friar are as bad as each other so i know you stand for you both friar your both boring twats.

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

My dark master tells me that YOU are a fucked up wanker unworthy of his dark pleasures....

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GothAppleSplatters:
    My dark master tells me that YOU are a fucked up wanker unworthy of his dark pleasures....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what kind of pleasures r those?

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    what kind of pleasures r those?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They cannot be told,only experienced Kitana.You must be willing to give up your mortal soul to even come close!!!

So says my dark master....

8. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quoteby my little tommy:

ok ok ok it was friar im pissed and stoned and its a miracle i can still type,mind you fred and friar are as bad as each other so i know you stand for you both friar your both boring twats.

---------------------------------------------

you stay out of my alchol! and i told you no more drug. tommy,i should give you a good smack!

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

will you fuck off mum you nasty bag and stop floowing me round your like a fly round shit,why not go over the freds house he'll fuck ya while hes got all his computer monthly mags spread out on the table.

10. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GothAppleSplatters:
    They cannot be told,only experienced Kitana.You must be willing to give up your mortal soul to even come close!!!

So says my dark master....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i gave my soul away a loooong time ago...but how about something from my kollection?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    you stay out of my alchol! and i told you no more drug. tommy,i should give you a good smack!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! i want to see that

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

see what kitana my mother smacking my ass,what the fuck is wrong with you do you think incest is funny you sick twisted bitch?mind you in your country its the fucking norm anyway,but we consider it sick on this side of the pond we'd sooner sleep with people we aint related too.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    see what kitana my mother smacking my ass,what the fuck is wrong with you do you think incest is funny you sick twisted bitch?mind you in your country its the fucking norm anyway,but we consider it sick on this side of the pond we'd sooner sleep with people we aint related too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, i just wanted to see yer mum spank you as in korrecting you.
    nut incest

15. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

Tommy said:

see what kitana my mother smacking my ass,what the fuck is wrong with you do you think incest is funny you sick twisted bitch?mind you in your country its the fucking norm anyway,but we consider it sick on this side of the pond we'd sooner sleep with people we aint related too.

if that doesnt warrant a good spanking, i dont know what does! what has mum told you about lying, tommy?

p.s. don;t wait up, i have a date with uncle larry.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

im sorry mum i didnt mean it dont tell dad,he'll wait until youve gone to bingo again and make me play'our little game'

17. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

are you hallucinating again boy? You don;t have a father. how many times do i hace to tell you that daddy is gone?

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    and we have a winner why am i not surprised that it was you that answered it fred a full 2 mins after i posted it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check your math, asshole. 52 min - 48 min = 4 min, by all standard schools of thought.

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    p.s. don;t wait up, i have a date with uncle larry.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

uhhh...

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

oh no not uncle larry again he fucks you then comes climbing in bed at the side of me,have you any idea how orrible it is mum him sticking is cock in my ass with your bodily fluids still all over it?