You will be pleased to know...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Feb 18, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

That Im gonna do a Kitana.

I don't know if I will go complete cold turkey... But I am definitly cutting down the hours I post in this place

This will be due to my minuture break down I have recently had - which I blame entirely on this place - and also for the fact that I have a job and I will not be able to spend as much time as I did on here. (I got a job as an office bitch)

I aint leaveing all the shit completely like MSN...

I just wont be posting comeing here as much... Which I know you will be glad of...

It was ok when I first joined - but after *sigh* worlds It seems to have got a bit to personal and people - me included are mixing two completly different shits together. Which is my problem I think... like now.... feeling like I have to explain myself... like its fucking important. I dont even know any of you and you really dont know me.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Fugly does it AGAIN!!!

Byyyyeeeeeee!

3. D

D New Member

no... I changed my mind.

Im just not gonna come on as much.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

This may surprise you,but i'll miss having your big ugly hulking mass to shout abuse at,spit on and generally boot around.Ohhh well.

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

BYE BYE TITWANKA

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

yeah, cut down on fugly.

why dont you cut down on shit that is really hurting you Wank*? like boyfriends that beat you, unprotected anal sex, drinking with strange old men in gay bars and mixing narcotics with alcohol to create that synergistic effect to seem to crave so badly. i bet you arent even on THE PILL!!

7. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Byeee Wanker. I, for one, will miss you sooo fuckall.
    Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out.

8. D

D New Member

Well... Its sorta wedged in the door... Im not completly gone.

I dont need to be on the pill... I dont have sex enough.