You Will All Call Me God Damnit!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Kangol Da Juggalo, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Kangol Da Juggalo

Kangol Da Juggalo New Member

From here on out, all of you fucking cock whores will address me as god. any who mock kangol will fucking pay. I will come to your house, rape your familys cat then nut all over your mashpotatoes and make you eat that shit. If you fuckers have a problem with that. I advise you to get over it and suck my cock..

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

the day you actually grow a cock(apart from the one on your head)im sure the whole of fugly will form a nice orderly line to suck it.

3. Kangol Da Juggalo

Yo Tommy Dong shut the fuck up you Cock sucking whore.. You remind me of that other faggot Feminem. Here is a pic so you can wack the log too bitch.. Ha Ha Ha!!Call me God!!

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    eeeeerr no.

5. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

okay, i'll bite:

not only do i hereby mock you, i curse that filthy, stinking, mangy, worm-riddled hyena bitch inseminated by a donkey that ever pushed out your first ancestor. i pick my nose and smear the biggest, slimiest brown-green booger therein on your stupid vacant face. i flip you off with a double-handed twirlie, and cock one leg and fire a fermented cabbage & rotten-egg fart in your general direction.

now do your worst, butt-nugget-sucker. not even my cat is afraid.

just dont go reciting any more of your whigger-loser 'poetry'

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I thought this thread was going to include a phone number. Silly me.

7. Kangol Da Juggalo

You will call me God Mother Fucker, for if you don't. Prepare yourself for me to slit ya fucking throat, and wear your tounge as a bow tie. I'll fucking cut ya tounge out and make ya lick the sweat from my fucking nutt sack. I am that bad mother fucker. I'll tie ya to a bench and ejaculate in your fucking mouth. I'll fucking take a nice wet shit and paint a clowns face on your face wit my shit. I'll shove a spiked fucking Dildoe up your ass, as I fill ya mouth wit ya daddys dick. Ohh you done it now,you pissed Kangol the fuck off. I'll dig up a dead body then put my pink thongs on while I eat that dead Ho's pussy out. Ohh shit did I say that out loud. I don't own no thongs dude, I'm just fucking around. Anyways it's time for this Wigger to get stoned!!

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Psst... Ever heard of a site called, PorkGravy? I think you'd fit in well there. You and Sparky would hit it off great. *hands KDJ a lunchbox* Run along now and don't forget to hold Tommy's hand when you cross the street!

9. Kangol Da Juggalo

I believe you forgot to call me god

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I believe you're right.

11. Kangol Da Juggalo

So you know wut your supposed to do now Son!!

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

13. Kangol Da Juggalo

You better respect me now, before me and you become not so close..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

[ July 26, 2002: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:

[ July 26, 2002: Message edited by: Nauseous ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm, my favorite post so far in response to this dumbass

16. Kangol Da Juggalo

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:

You will call me God Mother Fucker
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok god Mother Fucker. I didn't know anyone could fuck god, mothers I did know.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kangol Da Juggalo:
    Prepare yourself for me to slit ya fucking throat, and wear your tounge as a bow tie. I'll fucking cut ya tounge out and make ya lick the sweat from my fucking nutt sack. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You silly girl we can't lick ur sack if our toungues are cut off. It would have to be before you little sweet heart.

I am that bad mother fucker.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You whore!! It isn't right to subject mothers like Tommy's mum to your horrible bed skills work on them first. Mothers need proper loving just like everyone.

I'll tie ya to a bench and ejaculate in your fucking mouth. I'll fucking take a nice wet shit and paint a clowns face on your face wit my shit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love being tied up, but not by you. Now tell me, after your done cumming in someones mouth will you be using the cum as a base for the shit you will paint on the person's face? Even I know clown makeup needs a nice white base. But brown is so drab why not cut your penis and use the red too for the makeup?

I'll shove a spiked fucking Dildoe up your ass, as I fill ya mouth wit ya daddys dick. Ohh you done it now,you pissed Kangol the fuck off. I'll dig up a dead body then put my pink thongs on while I eat that dead Ho's pussy out. Ohh shit did I say that out loud.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What exactly is a spiked fucking dildo? I have heard of a spiked dildo, but not a spiked fucking dildo. Hmm it must be new. Please be careful while digging the dead body out we don't want you to get someone with a pussy filled with fermaldahyde. You might get it in ur mouth silly.

You are such a funny little bitch I just wanna take you home and kill ya

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh Rossy...mmmmMMMMmmmm....i'll just wait for Pimp to get here,hose me down and fuck me now!!

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>You whore!! It isn't right to subject mothers like Tommy's mum to your horrible bed skills work on them first. Mothers need proper loving just like everyone.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think even my mum would knock this daft cunt back.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Oh Rossy...mmmmMMMMmmmm....i'll just wait for Pimp to get here,hose me down and fuck me now!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hose you down?? i'd rather just fuck you, you hot bitch

[ July 26, 2002: Message edited by: ~pimpchichi~ ]