You stupid, filthy, fucking lowdown, degenerate WHORE!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by canine_STD, Sep 25, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I expect a sincere apology, a damn good excuse as to why you have been away, an appeal for my forgiveness, begging for my cock and you can bare your breasts for all to see here on fugly. And I expect to see it by tomorrow morning (time difference included).

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i just want her will to include instructions for the executor to post her autopsy pics here.. that's all.. i'm not too demanding

3. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

i suppose whoever you are talking to knows

or just looking for any female to beg for your cock and show her tits

4. D

D New Member

Well... I havent been near a computor for a while.

I been spending most of my time getting pissed and going out.

I am saving like a few quid a month for a lap top or summit so I can come on line when I stay at the place I stay when Im working.

I had an MRI scan the other day btw... dunno if I told you that or not. My piss is like milk at the moment.

Im gonna be on again sometime thursday day.... i doubt at night. Then I wont be back for a while.

Ill try and talk to you tomorrow... although seeing as I am a stupid, filthy, fucking low down, degenerate... whore!? you should hurry up and get your arse over here cos that shit well turns me on.

Im pissed and that took me ages to right out properly so be fucking gratefull, young man.

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

also bladdered... 14th can of carly sweeps by.. got a job at threshers oday...20% off my 8 a day habbit... saves me £1.60 a day i feel gratefull well im back as a tech during the day (i loves it) and seller of intoxicating liquor by night.. things are spankin'

peace...the feline felcher for those who know

Bob

6. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

Your piss is like milk? You could send bottles of your piss to starving children in Ethiopia.

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

yo bob, gime some of that beer you bastard

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Shortman:
    Your piss is like milk? You could send bottles of your piss to starving children in Ethiopia.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would I watste money sending it to them?

They need to move to america and find real jobs.

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Obsessive Compulsive:
    yo bob, gime some of that beer you bastard<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wondered who the fuck you were then....

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:

I wondered who the fuck you were then....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i sometimes wonder WHAT the fuck you are ya fat bag.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    ...the feline felcher for those who know

Bob
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>