You sliming cunts!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Bit too much like one big happy gang here now. I think the forum terrorising has created too much bonding.I'd hate to see fugly forum turning into one big friendly,globbing shit-mucoid.There needs to be some bile injected into things to cut through the stodgey greasy safeness.Fucking deep fried comfort eating-safety in numbers herding fucking cattle...most of you...

P.S. It's ok Spanky...this has nothing to do with you!!!You just carry on making your 'cushion-lady' if you like,just don't squirm around on 'her' with your shorts down *smiles fondly*

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Craving some conflict huh Nursey?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

not me.. Im still the ass-raping, little girl fucking, dead dog sodomising son of a two dollar crack whore you have always know and loved...

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    not me.. Im still the ass-raping, little girl fucking, dead dog sodomising son of a two dollar crack whore you have always know and loved...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...you still coming to bed with me and Chi-chi???

[imc]???[/imc]

*flutters eyelashes*

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh nursey stop whoring yourself to the whole of the forum FFS first trying to get sparky on the breast now IMC..doesn't pimp satisfy you anymore?

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Oh nursey stop whoring yourself to the whole of the forum FFS first trying to get sparky on the breast now IMC..doesn't pimp satisfy you anymore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck off you jealous slut...Spanky's my crocus bud and IMC is me and Pimp's honorable man-friend-whore.

7. unlimited-time

If you say so slack flaps

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

My flaps are svelte and toned,you slack-rectal-faced,shaggy haired dyke-mutt!

9. unlimited-time

Your flaps may be svelt but i bet you have a nice arse tulip

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Nope...it's still a perfect little rosebud-my investigations into the penile-rectal relations dept. have been kept to a bare minimum,therefore retaining full sphinctural elasticity and control...unlike your mouth,which you've irrepairably damaged, you horse-blowing cum-belching whore.
    That's not a very nice pic of me...but then again i did only have 3 hours sleep the night before...go and see the good pics of me through in the member's forum...oh-you can't,can you?Never mind...you'd probably only become more obsessed with me than you already are,and i don't think i could take much more.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ladies, ladies.. there is more than enough IMC for everyone... *scratches balls*

12. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

just for the record-tho i know my opinion doesnt mean shit to anyone on here- Nursey i think you are very pretty.

13. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    just for the record-tho i know my opinion doesnt mean shit to anyone on here- Nursey i think you are very pretty.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck... are you a sadistic crusty lesbian?

What the fuck

14. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Oh nursey stop whoring yourself to the whole of the forum FFS first trying to get sparky on the breast now IMC..doesn't pimp satisfy you anymore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you mean, anymore..?

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

does this mean we're gonna block all these irritating contrived boring slime-fucks who've suddenly appeared on my msn list over the last coupla months.... [/b] ... y'know i've had to limit my time online, 'cos msn's sort of turned into electronic mogadon with it's banality recently...

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

doesn't pimp satisfy you anymore?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i always satisfy her you crusty-capped cobweb fannied cunt...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    What do you mean, anymore..?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck you spinky.. i made her cream at the first attempt...

17. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Nope...it's still a perfect little rosebud-my investigations into the penile-rectal relations dept. have been kept to a bare minimum,therefore retaining full sphinctural elasticity and control...unlike your mouth,which you've irrepairably damaged, you horse-blowing cum-belching whore.
    That's not a very nice pic of me...but then again i did only have 3 hours sleep the night before...go and see the good pics of me through in the member's forum...oh-you can't,can you?Never mind...you'd probably only become more obsessed with me than you already are,and i don't think i could take much more.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So thats a bad picture of you Nursey, thought you looked quite bright eyed there but i supposed thats a drug induced twinkle you have in your eye.
    And i know as much as you'd love to think it i'm sadly not obsessed by the whippet woman,(wanks the girl for me ) the look just does nothing for me.Maybe next time you have your photo taken you anal licking tagnut chewing scat loving twiglet ,you can do it when you look better then maybe i can see what you really look like rather than the way you look in that bad photo.

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you won't get the SS forum password that way, you crafty wannabe-freeloading wench....

anyway.. why don't you post a recent pic of yourself UT.. or are you scared...

19. unlimited-time

You know why pimp so as they say in awful american chat shows "don't even go there"

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    What the fuck... are you a sadistic crusty lesbian? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    Nursey... For just being her. When I grow up I wanna be like her[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*(in same thread):
    Yet another great quality you have there Mentor Nursey - Style.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's surprising just how much you tell us about yourself,Wank,without even trying!!!I'm sure fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme was being completely platonically complimentary there ....though about you-now,you moronic Essex clone,i don't know...

Thankyou fmsm_embm...and for even more[/o] Nursey pics...but in all my drugged up,self-adulatory ),sign up and go to the members forum...