you people suck

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by crawling king snake, Jun 12, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    fuck knows babe... these newbies are fucked.. they all register then start flaming each other<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the scumfucking-turdbunny Crawling Jizz Flake even started talking to me!!!
    *burrows head into Pimp's cock*

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crawling king snake:
    i dont know whats wrong with these idiots nursey i signed up here to make some friends but these insecure assholes ganged up on me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh ym fucking god,ok i was having fun watching them smoke your ass, but when i saw this i just had to ask you...how pathetic are you??? you know god damn well we can all see previous posts...are you that retarded that you are trying to cry like a whiny bitch to nursey,acting like you havent done shit???if i remember correctly, your first post was what got those guys pissed in the first place you moron....

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *burrows head into Pimp's cock*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you been hanging round with that african head shrinking tribe again???

*hands Nursey head pump*

ahhh thats better...

*slips cock thru Nurseys lips*

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crawling king snake:
    your comebacks suck i dont know if i want to be a member of a site that has fags idiots and niggers well that is weird all of you fall under the previous categories<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'snif... You'll be missed...

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Where did they all come from and what are they all angry about? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who gives a fuck? At least the snivelling little shits have kept away from anything interesting happening on these forums.
    FFS I go away for two or three weks and it's full of newbee wankers.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

looks like another one bites the dust guys and gals oh yeh and kitana.

7. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I'm bored...

I want that faggot snake to come back...

I guess I beat his dick infested ass so bad he forgot how to use a computer...

Oh well...

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>crawling king snake:
    i dont know whats wrong with these idiots nursey i signed up here to make some friends but these insecure assholes ganged up on me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>necropaedophile:
    thought id join and maybe meet some like minded people and possibly make some new friends.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's probably registered with a new name... it's a common 'forum bitch' tactic

9. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Logie award winning speach:
    Well I have stuck with it. I have balls. you guys all suck my rotting twat but I stick with yas. *tears of setiment, butt fucks all 'round*

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    looks like another one bites the dust guys and gals oh yeh and kitana.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

whut about me?

11. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

i honestly say that this snake guy is a real spaz and a half....the only thing remotely interesting was when he dis-ed himself...i think he called himself stupid.....ohh and another thing...who goes on-line to make friends??? a junior high punk kid thats who... i go on;line to do what i gotta do and talk to my real life existing freinds and piss every one off ... so to the world i say suck my eleven inch wanker!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DEEP THROAT STYLE!!!!

12. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Don't worry about him spam. Soon he will crawl back in the sewers from whence he come.

13. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

Where did they all come from and what are they all angry about? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno. It's pretty funny tho.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

Your Personal Day of Death is...
    Saturday, September 26, 2020

15. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Friday, March 6, 2005

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokey McPot:
    Friday, March 6, 2005
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn u dont have much longer

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    damn u dont have much longer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you knew how to kill yourself properly, you wouldn't eaither... dumb fucking mexican

18. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    if you knew how to kill yourself properly, you wouldn't eaither... dumb fucking mexican<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL, i am nut mexican, i am hispanic, there is a diff.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Kit:
    ROFL, i am nut mexican, i am hispanic, there is a diff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah Like white vs. caucasion huh?

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:

Yeah Like white vs. caucasion huh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

white as in skin color, caucasion as in race.
    mexican n hispanic - look it up, definition.