You never guess what happen to me...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Sexual Chocolate, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

I dun' actually fucked a lady!

No! it's true!

I was at dis bar and this boy come up to me askin questions and shit... I starts talking to him, he be cool... One thing lead to anotha and he just start suckin' my dick! I'm diggin and all, then I turn he around to tag the back door, and as Im hittin' it, I reach up to grab a hold o' him - TURN OUT HE GOT A HOLE WHERE HE NEED TO HAVE A DICK!

I got fooled! I ain't never dun had sex with no woman in over 10 year, and this little slut come up to me and play me like that...

Man, what this world be comin to, anyway?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Did you enjoy yourself?

3. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I'm very proud of you, Mark Henry.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

HHAHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA...fuckin awesome...cheered me up no end that has

Chocolate, did you feel 'violated'? *sniggers*

5. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sexual Chocolate:
    I dun' actually fucked a lady!

No! it's true!

I was at dis bar and this boy come up to me askin questions and shit... I starts talking to him, he be cool... One thing lead to anotha and he just start suckin' my dick! I'm diggin and all, then I turn he around to tag the back door, and as Im hittin' it, I reach up to grab a hold o' him - TURN OUT HE GOT A HOLE WHERE HE NEED TO HAVE A DICK!

I got fooled! I ain't never dun had sex with no woman in over 10 year, and this little slut come up to me and play me like that...

Man, what this world be comin to, anyway?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This disturbs me Tell me SC,ease my pain, she was a nigger as well wasn't she?

6. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

My god, what is this world comeing to. When a woman can dress like a man a fool a gay guy. Its just sad.

7. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

Enjoy it? Well when I try to give the reach-around it kinda startle me, but I was ready to bust anyway so I just let it go.
    Suppose if I"d laid off the juice before I done met him (her), maybe I'd know better an none o this shit would've gone down...

I ain't feel violated so much as cheated, now. We was at her flat, so as soon as I seen what goin' down (and after i bust my nut), I got on outta there.

She weren't no sista, actually, it was some asian bitch. Now i knows them asians got themselves some little-ass woods, but that didn't stop me from goin back home with "him". Shit, I remember grabbin hold of that hairy-ass bush thinking maybe i couldn't find it at first.

All I knows is that I best keep my fool mouth shut when I'm with my boys or they be laughin at me like I's a dumbass... Damn this shit be embarassin.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This is most disturbing, SC. And to think, you probably gave that poor, confused little girl the AIDS, too.

9. dominated

dominated New Member

Haha sex with a GIRL! The very idea....lol

I was raised to suck dick, so to speak.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved and enslaved:
    Haha sex with a GIRL! The very idea....lol

I was raised to suck dick, so to speak.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You were raised as a dick that sucks, so to speak, would be more appropriate?