You lot can suck my dick....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jul 24, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> why would i want to 'get him' kit?.. if i wanted to it wouldn't be hard as i'm only about a half hours drive from liverpool... but still .. he's hardly a threat
    --------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey where are you pimp ill call round for tea and biscuits.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    come and get me kit it'll sav m a fortune coming to find you and as for turning pysco on me well theres doctors still looking for me from the hospital id be carfull if i was you,dont gimm any sugar whatever you do i think im hitler.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u kum n get me, bitch. i got an open position on the ranch here for u as a farmhand.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey where are you pimp ill call round for tea and biscuits.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dun forget to take pics.

3. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orange Guppy:
    ANd you can suck my clit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit, orange guppy has some backbone

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i live in east lancashire tommy, near blackburn...

here kit... just to save you waiting

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i dont live in liverpool pimp i live lot closer to you in fact closer than you would lo know lol i used to work in blackburn about 1/2 mile from ewood park,and as where such close neighbours i think it would be quite decent of you as a token of alligence to your master tommy if you tied nursey up through her in the boot of your car and met me up on rivington where i could use and abuse her as you watched,and also it would be my way of repaying nursey for my forum,i mean its the least i can do to her eeerrr i mean for her.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you aren't my master tommy... but if you really wanna meet me in rivington i have some friends who would relish the opportunity to have some hapless fuckwit to practise their rape abuse and torture techniques on for a week or so.... (i'll even take pics for kuntana )....

or you could just be content to have tea and biscuits and drop your delusions of adequacy

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey pimp it may be a delusion but i boosts my ego no end and as for teaching me about rape and abuse lol ive forgotten more than you will ever learn.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well i'm in no doubt you'd want to forget those times tommy... and you're right.. i'll never learn what it's like to be raped and abused

9. D

D New Member

dont get upset twatana eerr sorry kitana she wont be here long she'll have a go for bit then start crying when someone has a go back at her then she'll cry again about how we are all o mean to her and telling lies about her behind her back in other forums blah blah blh then she'll fuck off for 3 months to lock herself in her room sobbing into her pillow while her mommy and poppy shout encouragment through the door.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok... 1, "mommy and poopy" fucking wigger wannabe I hate people like you... I bet you say ass as well

2, when have I given the impression that I go and cry in my room?

3, when have I fucked off for more than 3 weeks?

OMG *sigh* you bleeding waste of fucking space you.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    here kit... just to save you waiting
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

spank u

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> ok... 1, "mommy and poopy" fucking wigger wannabe I hate people like you... I bet you say ass as well

2, when have I given the impression that I go and cry in my room?

3, when have I fucked off for more than 3 weeks?

OMG *sigh* you bleeding waste of fucking space you.

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well your always fucking off for weeks on end and not posting and its usually aftre you have thrown one of your regular tantrums accusing people of 'shit stirring'or'teeling lies about you behind your back'why not try growing up dawn you stupid fat whore why the fuck come into forum like fugly and then start getting upset when someone has a go at you??
    I hardly know you dawn but i really fucking hate you and hope you die a slow painful death and you leave your webcam on so we can all get pissed why we watch you go.

12. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Shit, orange guppy has some backbone<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well I am a vertebrate. wow, you people go wild on here over the weekend. there are lots of new posts.

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

This has got to be the most upbeat smiley I have ever seen. It almost brings a tear to my eye. It reminds me of that new commercial for "Pops" cerial (Sorry UK folks, I know you've no idea what that commercial looks like so you'll have to trust me).

14. D

D New Member

well your always fucking off for weeks on end and not posting and its usually aftre you have thrown one of your regular tantrums accusing people of 'shit stirring'or'teeling lies about you behind your back'why not try growing up dawn you stupid fat whore why the fuck come into forum like fugly and then start getting upset when someone has a go at you??
    I hardly know you dawn but i really fucking hate you and hope you die a slow painful death and you leave your webcam on so we can all get pissed why we watch you go.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry... you really are one sad cunt.

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    This has got to be the most upbeat smiley I have ever seen. It almost brings a tear to my eye. It reminds me of that new commercial for "Pops" cerial (Sorry UK folks, I know you've no idea what that commercial looks like so you'll have to trust me). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean that one with the goddamned dancing stick figure reproducing itself? I try to watch the fucking news, and they show that commercial every five fucking minutes.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    Sorry... you really are one sad cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he's a lot more observant than i give him credit for

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

Here she goes shes gonna throw another wobbly look im sorry dawn.....SORRY YOU AINT CHOKED ON SOMEONES COCK YA FUCKING HORRIBLE MOANING TWAT.

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

we aint heard of dawn in a few days do you think shes dead?or just thrown one of her fits??