You lot can suck my dick....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jul 24, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

How many fucking threads are about twatana or Tommy?

Do you have nothing better to talk about? Say like... anything else.

anyway I need filling in..

Has IMC shagged Kit yet? (not that I would want to know if they did the scene where the pig shags the elephant in southpark springs to mind and no doubt a real live version of that would most certainly make me want to do something to hurt myself like... peircing my clit and ripping it out to make a ear rings)

Whats up with Canine... thank you for the email you busy little bee... Ill be online again sometime next week... Im doing the rotas now so lets say.... next Wednesday so try and be on.

Well... anyway I feel sick

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Why are you jelouse? Wish Id give you the dick? sorry rikki...

3. D

D New Member

nice come back... ya lieing cunt.

Or maybe it wasn't you on the end of the phone a few months ago saying you would giveRikki your dick.

And NO Im not jealous.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh not much you aint jealous your so jeaous you could just spit couldnt you babes,seeing as kit has got all the guyys in here after fucking her and you have meathead and danza chasing you ya moaning fat cunt.

5. D

D New Member

who the fuck is meathead...

and what the fuck has Danza got to do with anything?

I couldn't give a shit if they are all chasing tit... more fool them...

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    How many fucking threads are about twatana or Tommy? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its kitana!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    Do you have nothing better to talk about? Say like... anything else.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we kould post about u.

Has IMC shagged Kit yet? (not that I would want to know if they did the scene where the pig shags the elephant in southpark springs to mind and no doubt a real live version of that would most certainly make me want to do something to hurt myself like... peircing my clit and ripping it out to make a ear rings)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

me n IMC isnt gonna happen, but u can go ahead n tear yer clit out, just be sure to take pics.

Well... anyway I feel sick <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

withdrawal symptoms?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh not much you aint jealous your so jeaous you could just spit couldnt you babes,seeing as kit has got all the guyys in here after fucking her and you have meathead and danza chasing you ya moaning fat cunt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there isnt much to be jealous of. i am sure wank has a bunch of real men after her ass. right, wank?

who the fuck is meathead...

and what the fuck has Danza got to do with anything?

I couldn't give a shit if they are all chasing tit... more fool them...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its kitana! or kit! dammit!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

dont get upset twatana eerr sorry kitana she wont be here long she'll have a go for bit then start crying when someone has a go back at her then she'll cry again about how we are all o mean to her and telling lies about her behind her back in other forums blah blah blh then she'll fuck off for 3 months to lock herself in her room sobbing into her pillow while her mommy and poppy shout encouragment through the door.

8. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

ANd you can suck my clit.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    dont get upset twatana eerr sorry kitana she wont be here long she'll have a go for bit then start crying when someone has a go back at her then she'll cry again about how we are all o mean to her and telling lies about her behind her back in other forums blah blah blh then she'll fuck off for 3 months to lock herself in her room sobbing into her pillow while her mommy and poppy shout encouragment through the door.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

poor wank... maybe if we act nice to her she will feel better?

10. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I AM DIRTY SANCHEZ, THE WORLDS GREATEST BUTT BANDIT.... I WILL NOT BE DENIED!

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>poor wank... maybe if we act nice to her she will feel better?

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and i wanna give madonna another baby but it aint gonna happen is it kit?

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    poor wank... maybe if we act nice to her she will feel better?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good plan...then when she's all happy and confident again-we can brutally annihilate her all over again!!!

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

God damn nursey i like the way you think wanna get married???

14. kitana

kitana New Member

and i wanna give madonna another baby but it aint gonna happen is it kit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it kould happen

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Good plan...then when she's all happy and confident again-we can brutally annihilate her all over again!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut like that... it might pick up her self esteem n then she will leave the online for the offline...

God damn nursey i like the way you think wanna get married???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

pimp is gonna get u

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and i wanna give madonna another baby but it aint gonna happen is it kit?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it kould happen

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you think so kit??maybe a 3some wit her daugter she must be old enough buy now and as for pimp 'getting me' HA HA HA I LUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why would i want to 'get him' kit?.. if i wanted to it wouldn't be hard as i'm only about a half hours drive from liverpool... but still .. he's hardly a threat

17. kitana

kitana New Member

you think so kit??maybe a 3some wit her daugter she must be old enough buy now and as for pimp 'getting me' HA HA HA I LUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

any thing can happen...
    well, u can laugh safely until i find out where u live n go psycho, track yer ass down, n beat the krap out of u, take yer baby and raise him as a priest in a monastery.

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    any thing can happen...
    well, u can laugh safely until i find out where u live n go psycho, track yer ass down, n beat the krap out of u, take yer baby and raise him as a priest in a monastery.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Atlantic Ocean is a bit rougher than the Rio Grande and I don't think Britian is as Alien friendly as America is, so Tommy I think you are safe!

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    The Atlantic Ocean is a bit rougher than the Rio Grande and I don't think Britian is as Alien friendly as America is, so Tommy I think you are safe!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! i have never even touched the rio grande, but i hear its pollutted... i think i can handle a plane ride over the atlantic.

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

come and get me kit it'll sav m a fortune coming to find you and as for turning pysco on me well theres doctors still looking for me from the hospital id be carfull if i was you,dont gimm any sugar whatever you do i think im hitler.