You have to get your girl to try this on you....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Anti-Thesis, Jan 4, 2001.

1. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Get the chick to suck on an altoids mint, and once it starts to burn in her mouth have her give you a hummer while its still in her mouth... It will be the best blowjob you ever had....

as well, if your in the mood to please her, have twenty bucks handy and don't mind wasting drugs, get a gram of blow, go down on her and spread her open, then gently blow the powder inside of her pussy... She won't stop coming for ten minutes... I don't know how or why ether of these tricks work, but its great...

Just thought that I would share this information with everyone...

2. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

P.S. apparently thhe pic that Evil Sara gave to the marine in the victims section is my girlfriends uncles girlfriend... She was reading over my shoulder when I checked the pic, and said it was her... I believe her too, cuz she says that she seen a pic that her uncle had at his place of his girlfriend with her tits wrapped up in rope and all purple colored, and I have seen a pic of that on another site like rotten.com...

3. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I've had the mint done before, and my God did I ever cum! I almost came again from the surprise that I didn't blow a whole in the back of my g/f's head!
    I'll have to try the other one as soon as I get some more pussy.

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Man that altoid thing is great!!! but first, you have to make sure the four year old whore is bound tight enough with enough duct tape, and you remove all of her teeth

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

after several failed attempts with pliers & mole grips, i turn to u IMC for advice on how to remove the teeth without your plaything bleeding to death as has been the unfortunate senario on my last 3 attempts

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

You want to keep them alive? I think the blood acts as a lube... ussually use a ballpeen hammer

7. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

I have DONE the mint thing and there is an overwhelming feeling of your guy being completely and utterly satisfied whether he likes it or not that just turns me on in a heartbeat. See I enjoy pleasen my guy when he needs or want it or anything else.

Am I weird?!?!?

------------------
    I made snacks

8. timeforyumyums

IMC...you are a mod I am an average slob...what would people say? What would people think?

------------------
    I made snacks

9. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PLASTIC SHOES!!!!

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

then please me goddamnit!! Ifucking need it!!! I backed the fuck up

11. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

Give me a few more features and benefits...

12. timeforyumyums

ROTFLOL

------------------
    I made snacks

13. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Get the right girl... with a bit of an imagination....& altoids/mints is just the tip of the iceberg... got hole list of things here... & I've elected myself 'head tester'...

When the results are in... I'll let you know!!

------------------
    The secret to a long & happy life is to always let the wind go free!!

14. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

as deligated head tester i'd like to know of the crushed glass/nitroglycerine combinations please inform

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse