You boring bunch of fuckers

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by sodium, Jun 28, 2002.

1. sodium

sodium New Member

you all suck. this forum is as much fun as a stick up the ass. i hope you all die horrible slow deaths. i have spoken. FUCKERS

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and even thought you hate us all and thik this forum sucks i just know your gonna post again,hey nico looks like your kids here.

3. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Does anyone else share my hate for sad bastards?

People that go through the pain-staking ordeal of setting up an account on the forums, receiving their password through e-mail, changing their password to something remotely memorable, and then post something like that probably never to view the replies.

Kill them. Kill them all.

4. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Fuck Me! I just realised, the sad bastard even took the time to make himself a pathetic little signature.

He really must be lonely and bored.

5. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

he also comes from; <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Sad bastard.

6. sodium

sodium New Member

tommy710 i am female get it right. yes i have a signature, and who cares? and yes i know not from whence i come.

7. sodium

sodium New Member

that goes double for you fucked up meat head. that name sure suits you.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    this forum is as much fun as a stick up the ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well done,everybody!!!!!Keep up the good work.

9. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Yep, there's nothing like a fat stick up the ass to get the old prostate going.

I love you guys.

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

oh grow up tommy

and her lil sig ownz.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:

and her lil sig ownz.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah,it's so Goth-like.

Really fucking cool

12. NiCo

NiCo New Member

hmmmm nah I can't stand those gothic retards. I dont think that sounds gothic rather than just a random thought written down.

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pentothal Sodium:
    as much fun as a stick up the ass. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it a thick stick? and did you use astroglide? cause I hate the taste of baby oil and when ever it's used I always end up with some in my mouth!

14. sodium

sodium New Member

kit i have lots of stupid saying like that. niCo i am gothic thank you. careful what you say boi.

15. D

D New Member

all goths are about 12 years old... I went through a stage of wearing only black at that age but I didn't listen to fucking Maralin manson (cos I never heard of him...) I grew out og that in about 6 months...

anyone who is over the age of 14 and a goth will end up killing them selves by the time they are 18 cos they are obviously just lanky spotty fucks who couldn't pull a jonathan davis fag-a-like...

limp bizkit suck (that has nothing to do with this but ill just add it...) so does pap roach... and korn...

joey ramone will live on forever...

16. NiCo

NiCo New Member

kit i have lots of stupid saying like that. niCo i am gothic thank you. careful what you say boi.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh you're gothic huh. Shame. I digress GAS, looks like you were right.

Goths are the most retarded excuse for human beings on this giant greaseball we call earth. "Oh look at me I like pretending that I have a million issues in my life so I dress like a bunch of other fuckin losers just like me and say its cuz we're "different"." There, was that careful enough for you?

17. sodium

sodium New Member

you seem very angry a goths wank me. did you get extreme bitch slapped by one and now you hate all? i am not suicidal you idiot.

i listen to thrash, death, hate and speed metal not manson or korn. venom, megadeath, slayer, morbid angel and mortuary are my kinda music.

18. sodium

sodium New Member

*low hissing whisper*
    shut up niCo you fool. no one likes you everyone thinks you're a joke. the knife, niCo. go get the knife. they don't love you. they all laugh at you. do it! do it! up the wrists! remember what you were told. do it properly! go get the knife now, niCo. slice yourself so its all over and they dont laugh at you anymore! CUT youself. NOW!!

19. kitana

kitana New Member

kit i have lots of stupid saying like that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u gonna post em?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Oh you're gothic huh. Shame. I digress GAS, looks like you were right.

Goths are the most retarded excuse for human beings on this giant greaseball we call earth. "Oh look at me I like pretending that I have a million issues in my life so I dress like a bunch of other fuckin losers just like me and say its cuz we're "different"." There, was that careful enough for you?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, u just stereotyped a bunch of ppl...not all goths are like that. go to collegeclub.com n join gothcult. the members konsider themselves goth n that its nut just what u wear r think but some other stuff...n i dont remember exactly...

*low hissing whisper*
    shut up niCo you fool. no one likes you everyone thinks you're a joke. the knife, niCo. go get the knife. they don't love you. they all laugh at you. do it! do it! up the wrists! remember what you were told. do it properly! go get the knife now, niCo. slice yourself so its all over and they dont laugh at you anymore! CUT youself. NOW!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. NiCo

NiCo New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    dude, u just stereotyped a bunch of ppl...not all goths are like that. go to collegeclub.com n join gothcult. the members konsider themselves goth n that its nut just what u wear r think but some other stuff...n i dont remember exactly...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kit I know you're fucked up in the head, and i'm taking that into consideration when I say, don't stand up for fucking lame-ass goths. They're the dumbest motherfuckers on earth, and what I said is EXACTLY what 98% of em think. Steriotypes are made by generalization, not all women are bitches, but we refer to them as because a majority of them are. Same thing in this situation.