You are cordially invited....

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Martha Stewart, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Martha Stewart

Martha Stewart New Member

to fuck with Shiteatuh's message boards at PG. I just had a little chat over IM with him and he wanted me to pass on the message to Tommy, Yummy, 1337 and a few others. He says that you "new" members here would benefit from a membership at PG. I hate to advertise for the guy but I think you guys might like it over there. -MS

P.S. Don't even think about fucking his bored up with java bombs and virus's because he's heavily amoured...

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

but he's already banned me for fucking with his message boards... i think he took it too personally.. maybe he just feels safer now he has his butt-buddies there to back him up

3. Martha Stewart

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    but he's already banned me for fucking with his message boards... i think he took it too personally.. maybe he just feels safer now he has his butt-buddies there to back him up<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO NO NO PIMP! He doesn't want our type of membership. He is looking for something different and new...
    I think Danza takes it up the ass too. Sorry if he's your pal. Actually, I am not sorry. He's a rump ranger.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martha Stewart:
    NO NO NO PIMP! He doesn't want our type of membership. He is looking for something different and new...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so he still only wants members who'll suck his ass out then

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i don't think danzy wants to be my pal anymore... not after i said jews run america and christians are their brainwashed sheep...

5. Martha Stewart

Pimp, I am going to be sending you a private message shortly. -MS

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

there'd better be some drugs in it

7. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Fugly already takes up to much of my time, I don't know how you all can follow more than one forum

8. Martha Stewart

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Fugly already takes up to much of my time, I don't know how you all can follow more than one forum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That forum isn't as busy as dear Fugly, and is screaming for new members. Besides, we all post at about 6-10 forums.

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Could I be an even bigger jackass if I posted over there?

visual aid:

Here - (jackass)

There -

??

10. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Damn, what's up with this PG site? It looks kind of goofy. The front page is just a bunch of ghetto grammar and pictures stolen from other sites. They have a stolen picture of Kit, calling her their "CAM WHORE" and I get the creepy feeling that everyone on the forums REALLY likes Monty Python. Could I post there and be a super jackass? I think I would get banned (or bored) pretty quick. Hooray for Fugly.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Damn, what's up with this PG site? It looks kind of goofy. The front page is just a bunch of ghetto grammar and pictures stolen from other sites. They have a stolen picture of Kit, calling her their "CAM WHORE" and I get the creepy feeling that everyone on the forums REALLY likes Monty Python. Could I post there and be a super jackass? I think I would get banned (or bored) pretty quick. Hooray for Fugly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i gave em that pic... i am a kam whore, get it right

12. Martha Stewart

Well Miss Kitana, Shiteatuh told me personally over AIM that he wants to take your web-kam off his site.

And the piece of shit has banned me from posting. Seems he couldn't hack the hillbilly farm animal pics I posted.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus.. that rinkydink sword swallower needs to make his fucking mind up... he claims it's a redneck/white trash site... yet he won't allow pics of people fucking animals??? WTF is up with that?..

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Damn dude, I used to date a girl who looked just like that...

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Did she have good stamina? I hear a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes...

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Martha Stewart:
    Well Miss Kitana, Shiteatuh told me personally over AIM that he wants to take your web-kam off his site.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i will chat with him. this is between me n him.