You are all just a bunch of people hating, non-stop complain

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FunBobby, Oct 24, 2000.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how many empty forty ounce bottles can you fit in your next door neighbors 8 year old duaghters asshole? I can only get one and a half in there... well better luck next time right?

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

how many empty forty ounce bottles can you fit in your next door neighbors 8 year old duaghters asshole? I can only get one and a half in there... well better luck next time right?

3. Baby Girl

Baby Girl New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    i like this thread... it introduces us to the unfortunate accident that is F******y<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Can't handle the BORING topic you started.......................????????

4. Anti-Thesis

Anti-Thesis New Member

So I sez to the cop, "No you're under the influence. Of being a jerk"

5. 404

404 New Member

Wow i have been signed up here no more then 20 minutes and already I have come to love this place lol nothing better then people sharing what ever they want to who ever with out any care in the world, i think I will be spending alot of time here from now on

6. I HATE NAGGERS

I HATE NAGGERS New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 404:
    Wow i have been signed up here no more then 20 minutes and already I have come to love this place lol nothing better then people sharing what ever they want to who ever with out any care in the world, i think I will be spending alot of time here from now on<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anothe cockgobbler with no life
    welcome fukya

7. 404

404 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I HATE NIGGERS:
    anothe cockgobbler with no life
    welcome fukya

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well thenks in a way lol

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

ahhh this o'chestnut of a thread back in the days when fugly was the criminal staging post for terrorist organisations around the globe before it was polluteted by the random post and run comments of idiots, still at least theres a few originals left from times gone by. now where did i put that pelvis mp3??

------------------
    Live Fast Die Young Leave a Good lookin' Corpse