You are all cordially invited to a Funeral

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It is with great sadness that I announce the death (well soon) of a great and dear friend of mine, Lucy Five.

I trust that during this tumultuos period of my life that we can set aside our petty indifferences and unite as race to pay our respects, for what was a truly beautiful person.

I would also like to say at this juncture, that the support from certain individuals has been a rock for me, and I salute you (you know who you are) and I look forward to our future with hope, nay love even.

So without further ado, please bow your heads and take a moment to reflect and I hope that this moment will touch you all.

Thankyou.

* Lights a blunt and puffs out smoke rings forming the words to Ave Maria *

* then coughs like a bitch *

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*lights lower...cue a pained looking Nursey gliding into thread on a spotlit platform on wheels,sitting at a grand piano ...the song is 'Candle in the Wind'*

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Shit Nursey, I'm not supposed to be laughing at a funeral!!!!

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Face overflowing with the poignancy of it all takes the joint from Dubya and tilts head to one side whilst puffing the shit hot pungeancy of Lucy...the people's weed*

Hush...it's okayyyy...okay...it's your heart's defence mechanism...a way of helping you to cope with such an emotional depth charge of grief...

*walks off keeping the largest part of the joint to myself*

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* throws himself on top of plant pot as it is lowered into the rubbish bin, wailing like a chinese wife *

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

*Hits 'backspace'*