You all fuck sheep

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Snooguns, Mar 15, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Snooguns!if you had done as i'd advised and bathed your hot itching distended rectum in a bowl of salt water after engaging in acts of sexual depravity,you would not be in the mood you are in now.it's not everybody else's fault-you only have yourself to blame yet again...and i suppose that now you've sated your appetite for being man-jiggied,you feel dirty and used.again.make your mind up for fucks sake,accept yourself for what you are,as we do-a greasy holed cum gurgling kiddy rimming whore.ughhh-i'm no angel-but even i'm disgusted by you.

[This message has been edited by Nursey (edited March 18, 2001).]

2. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Snooguns!if you had done as i'd advised and bathed your hot itching distended rectum in a bowl of salt water after engaging in acts of sexual depravity,you would not be in the mood you are in now.it's not everybody else's fault-you only have yourself to blame yet again...and i suppose that now you've sated your appetite for being man-jiggied,you feel dirty and used.make your mind up for fucks sake,accept yourself for what you are,as we do-a greasy holed cum gurgling kiddy rimming whore.ughhh-i'm no angel-but even i'm disgusted by you.

[This message has been edited by Nursey (edited March 17, 2001).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He He He, sounds fair enought to me!

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    and i do believe (if i understood correctly the garbled message on my mobile ansafone today) we have another backer...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ah.. no... it was crack ho...
    we have another crack ho.. not backer.. ah well ... crack ho's bring the cash in too..

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    How sad, I read a post that said "IMC and Pimpdaddy are our leaders" or something like that. You lot are the biggest bunch of nerds. You think you're all so clever and witty. You're about as funny as a lobotomy. Fuck you all. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And that is why you are forum bitch......

------------------
    Okay that's great,will you leave now?