YOU ALL ARE GO EAT ROTTEN EGG

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Guest, Jul 2, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

2. sodium

sodium New Member

owwww i knew that would do something evil like that!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

4. kitana

kitana New Member

wtf???

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

IM RIGHT WITH YA THERE KIT WTF?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. 1337

1337 New Member

someone ban this moron

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. kitana

kitana New Member

what the hell, danzy? dun do that

10. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

I TOLD YOU ALL

THIS GUY IS AN ASSHOLE

Danza - DIE,ALRIGHT! (The Hives 2002)

11. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

oooh i got a job interview for KFC today - Anyone else work in fast food?

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked-up-meat-head:
    oooh i got a job interview for KFC today - Anyone else work in fast food?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey, hook me up, i love their original chicken.

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fucked-up-meat-head:
    oooh i got a job interview for KFC today - Anyone else work in fast food?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I may have to get a job in retail or food service :shudder: or my mom is going to kick my ass...I swear I am trying to find a real job

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Learn to blow glass... I did.. I make upwards of $250+ a night... I gave up a 30k a year career in software engeneering to blow glass

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    Learn to blow glass... I did.. I make upwards of $250+ a night... I gave up a 30k a year career in software engeneering to blow glass<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am very jealous of you...I have a collection of glass paperweights and art glass...but I would probably forget and inhale and burn something important.

16. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I am very jealous of you...I have a collection of glass paperweights and art glass...but I would probably forget and inhale and burn something important.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have something you could practice on. But you'd have to 'inhale' or 'swallow' after a while so it might do more harm than good.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1337:
    i have something you could practice on. But you'd have to 'inhale' or 'swallow' after a while so it might do more harm than good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could practice by blowing cum bubbles!

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you cant inhale hard enough to burn yourself... you can burn the shit out of yourself if you dont pay attention... Just remember the the golden rule of lampworking:

Hot Glass and Cold Glass look exactly alike...

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DIEMUTHAFUCKADIE!!!:
    you cant inhale hard enough to burn yourself... you can burn the shit out of yourself if you dont pay attention... Just remember the the golden rule of lampworking:

Hot Glass and Cold Glass look exactly alike...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, see, I am one of those dipshits that when they set a plate in front of me and say its hot, I have to touch it right away to make sure.

20. 1337

1337 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    I could practice by blowing cum bubbles!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats too much like spitting for my liking.