yes its true

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 3, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

on dec 1st, at fat mikes smoke shop in smithfield nC (on ext 95 on hyway 95) I will get 1000 body pierccings and break the current record of 600...

thats right come watch me get what I've deserved for so very long... make sure you tell ofeilia

2. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    on dec 1st, at fat mikes smoke shop in smithfield nC (on ext 95 on hyway 95) I will get 1000 body pierccings and break the current record of 600...

thats right come watch me get what I've deserved for so very long... make sure you tell ofeilia
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no fucking way...are you serious????????
    take lots of pics!

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Sings* Hey mista tambourine man play a song for me with yor jingle jangle penis jewellareee...

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Well, guess what??? In a very apologetic fit (after fucking with my time off last week), management has graciously given me the time off that weekend, so I am going to definitely be there.

Cheezedawg, I'll give you a ring tomorrow to see if you wanna go.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will you make Guinness? (Not the beer)

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

* takes industrial sized magnetic to IMC's piercing venue and stands by the window watching him stretch like something out of 'Hellraiser' *

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Sweet fucking christ... I'd love to see the commotion you'd cause at an airport with that kinda gear on...