Yes,dahhlling!(me and Pimp's relationship)

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Nursey, Sep 13, 2002.

1. aznad

aznad New Member

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN....PLEASE WELCOME MY FRIEND DIRTY DIVA!!!!! EVERYONE GIVE HIM A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE PREVIOUS POST, IT WAS PURE GENIUS!!!!

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Nursey would you be interested in sending your little lamby a bit ok coke??? PEASE!!!!!!

3. aznad

aznad New Member

DANZA WILL SEND PEROTE SOME PEASE.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

will they be good peas?

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Nursey would you be interested in sending your little lamby a bit ok coke??? PEASE!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwww!'PEASE'........'PEASE'...Awwwww!!'PEASE'! Lamby!!!!You are so cute when you do that!!! But i worry,Rossy,i do.I could quite see you turning into a naughty, rabid little lamby...running away from Nursey
    But it's time for Nursey to PM you your bedtime story,so off you go and get your amyl nitrate to help settle you down.

Nursey x

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Nursey, bedtime stories don't usually contain the word fuck and expensive in them!!

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I never got a fuckinbg bed time story

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    And do you think you may have been a different person if you did?

Once upon a time there was a man called Leatherface...

9. diva

diva New Member

D STRICT DANZA
    thank's for you kind works in welcoming me to this forum,this place rock's and that nursy is one dirty bitch,but hey some one's gotta do it lol

10. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty diva:
    D STRICT DANZA
    thank's for you kind works in welcoming me to this forum,this place rock's
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would also like to extend a heartfelt welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    I would also like to extend a heartfelt welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you asskissing faggot..

Fuck you you stupid cunt.. i will be happy, if you kill yourself... get the fuck out of my forums

12. theonlylivingboy

You truly are a stupid fuck. The original post was dripping in sarcasm, I was expecting a dumbass reply from DD, but you got there first. Congrats you fuckin winnit

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    You truly are a stupid fuck. The original post was dripping in sarcasm, I was expecting a dumbass reply from DD, but you got there first. Congrats you fuckin winnit
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That fucking word again...'winnit'. You say it means something (though i can't remember what) in Leeds, but to most people/everybody(??) here it probably has about the same level of impact as saying,say, 'you fucking PUNNET',or something.

14. theonlylivingboy

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Here you go don't forget it again.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we say mugtag down this end you fucking leeds lowlife smackhead peter sutcliffe wannabee.

16. theonlylivingboy

Been drinking the 'Windowlene' again Tommy?

17. theonlylivingboy

Or sniffing the 'Damp Start'

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

gee it's kinda hard to understand written Limey sarcasm, my bad , you asskissing faggot

P.S. that was dripping with sarcasm also..

19. diva

diva New Member

theonlylivingboy
    i have to agree with IMC hates you,
    your sad little attemt at sarcasm was not only pathetic but also imature,or is that because your mom and dad didnt let you go to school with the other kids,but insted kept you in to do everything round the house,they knew you wouldnt emount to anything but a limp wristed fuck.

20. theonlylivingboy

Blah, blah, blah...........go get fucked up the arse by yet another nigger you Huddersfield bag.