Yeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaw!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Jul 24, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:

I still got a mad grip of Fugly shirts in my closet...

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll let you bang my sister for one.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

I'll let you bang my sister for one.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

your sister is pretty hot too... okay.. Ill trade you a shirt for a piece of ass from your sister

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    your sister is pretty hot too... okay.. Ill trade you a shirt for a piece of ass from your sister<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sweet!!! I gotta go to the store and buy some Zima's so she'll get drunk enough to fuck you.

Just make sure you bring my shirt goddamnit!!

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Sweet!!! I gotta go to the store and buy some Zima's so she'll get drunk enough to fuck you.

Just make sure you bring my shirt goddamnit!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im gonnastick it in her butt... then blow in her mouth, just because Im a gentleman

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many fucking Zima's does it take to get a girl drunk? I would think fucking a girl who just drank 87 Zima's would be like fucking a hole in a waterbed. And I would be careful sticking anything in her ass or you might get splattered...unless you like that kind of thing.

6. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

Im gonnastick it in her butt... then blow in her mouth, just because Im a gentleman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

gentleman huh? I didn't know that was what gentlemen did.

7. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    How many fucking Zima's does it take to get a girl drunk? I would think fucking a girl who just drank 87 Zima's would be like fucking a hole in a waterbed. And I would be careful sticking anything in her ass or you might get splattered...unless you like that kind of thing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he likes that kind of thing

8. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    IMC is my hero for the day. Whenever he and Kit get going, you have to be there or you risk missing something great.

9. 1337

1337 New Member

Kit buy the "Fugly Apron" and stay in the kitchen where you should be and make me some tacos or some shit, bitch.

[ August 03, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]

10. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

too bad they have no fugly panties or thongs