Yeeeeeeeeeeee-Haaaaaaaaaaw!

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, Jul 24, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Hey Martin... Just wondering... I ran across that site while looking at some older "news" segments... the "golf shirt" - is it embroidered or screen-printed on?

3. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    u guys know what i am gonna buy

the husband-beater!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Should I be ducking or some shit?

4. Orange Guppy

Orange Guppy New Member

oh so they do have fugly shirts after all and what a nice selection.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

It's cafe Press, they are all Ink jet transfers

I still got a mad grip of Fugly shirts in my closet...

[ July 25, 2002: Message edited by: Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC ]

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SycoTik:
    Should I be ducking or some shit?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO. u can just run. that might work.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    It's cafe Press, they are all Ink jet transfers

I still got a mad grip of Fugly shirts in my closet...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well then... check yer PMs

7. kitana

kitana New Member

FYI
    Sorry, you are on this member's ignore list. You cannot send a private message to this person.
    » Please use your browser's back button to return.

ok, nm, i will just buy a krappy shirt instead...

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

wow that feature does work!
    yay me!

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Angel Kit:
    FYI
    Sorry, you are on this member's ignore list. You cannot send a private message to this person.
    » Please use your browser's back button to return.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. kitana

kitana New Member

yeah laugh at me, its ok. i was gonna buy a shirt of off IMC, but nm, he lost a chance at a customer.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    I wouldn't sell you the peanuts out of one of my turds, you fucking greasy beaner<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

like i posted:
    u lost a chance at a customer.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no I didnt, you see, I would have never sold you shit anyways..

13. kitana

kitana New Member

no I didnt, you see, I would have never sold you shit anyways..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u would have never, but if i was someone else, u probably would have...who cares who yer selling to as long as u sell n make money? a customer is a customer is a customer.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah laugh at me, its ok. i was gonna buy a shirt of off IMC, but nm, he lost a chance at a customer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't sell you the peanuts out of one of my turds, you fucking greasy beaner

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no I will starve before I give you shit... thats the point.. i truly hate you tha tmuch... I have customers begging me for glass and I turn them down, just because I hate the fuckers...

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

interesting...u turn down easy money b/c u dont like the customer. i wonder what other interesting beliefs n thoughts go on in yer head.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I personally believe, that if I hit you repeatedly in the head with a fucking 50 pound cinderblock, you will shut the fuck up for at least 5 minutes

17. kitana

kitana New Member

I personally believe, that if I hit you repeatedly in the head with a fucking 50 pound cinderblock, you will shut the fuck up for at least 5 minutes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, u would hear or read my posts in yer head.

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I personally believe, that if I hit you repeatedly in the head with a fucking 50 pound cinderblock, you will shut the fuck up for at least 5 minutes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

her head would make that icky popping noise...which seriously will haunt you

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    her head would make that icky popping noise...which seriously will haunt you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no no, my body will keep going. no need for brains n organs...

20. kitana

kitana New Member

no I will starve before I give you shit... thats the point.. i truly hate you tha tmuch... I have customers begging me for glass and I turn them down, just because I hate the fuckers...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

interesting...u turn down easy money b/c u dont like the customer. i wonder what other interesting beliefs n thoughts go on in yer head.