YAY FOR WRESTLEMANIA!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snoodles, Mar 31, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

*jumping over cheesedawg and opening a can of whoop-ass*
    WHAT THE FUCK, GREENPAMPERSPATTERS?
    GO FUCK YOURSELF
    I AM NO 300 POUND BITCH, and i am like the girls you see in magazines...psycho/death sports/hunting/fishing/outdoor mags. hee-hee

the pics i sent cheesedawg were pics of me castrating my dog and cat and killing a goat.
    as a matter of fact, he has no idea what my body looks like-wait, no, he does know what my bod looks like-i had the full body pic with the puppy, so nevermind.

AND FUCK YOU SNOODLES, I AM NOT RETARDED. I HOPE YOU PICK UP SOME CRABS OR HERPES OR ANY OTHER ANNOYING STD FROM SNOODLING. I think should castrate you...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

nevermind the pic with the puppy was not a full body pic, it was just my -uh- top portion

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You tell em sweetheart! By the way, your girl Chyna just won the Women's Championship.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    *jumping over cheesedawg and opening a can of whoop-ass*
    WHAT THE FUCK, GREENPAMPERSPATTERS?
    GO FUCK YOURSELF
    I AM NO 300 POUND BITCH, and i am like the girls you see in magazines...psycho/death sports/hunting/fishing/outdoor mags. hee-hee

the pics i sent cheesedawg were pics of me castrating my dog and cat and killing a goat.
    as a matter of fact, he has no idea what my body looks like-wait, no, he does know what my bod looks like-i had the full body pic with the puppy, so nevermind.

AND FUCK YOU SNOODLES, I AM NOT RETARDED. I HOPE YOU PICK UP SOME CRABS OR HERPES OR ANY OTHER ANNOYING STD FROM SNOODLING. I think should castrate you...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh sorry, 200 pounds. Hee-Hee!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

is that you final answer?
    eh, wrong, too high.
    dont bother guessing my weight, you wouldnt be able to figure it out. i lift weights and what i look like i weigh is not what i weigh.
    NOW, GO FUCK YOURSELF OR go join snoodles and make all his man on man fantasies come true.
    i know that is what he wants from you...

6. snoodles

snoodles New Member

I have decided. I am going to apply for a job with the WWF. I WANT to be the man that oils up all those sweaty bodies before the matches, and I will take little cotton balls and dab the blood of these MEN'S sweaty bodies after each and every match! YAY! I am faint after watching tonight's excitement!

Cheesy I would oil you up if you went to wrestling school in MD..when I lived in that area I used to go see motorcycle MEN race at Timonium Fairgrounds in the winter..all those men in LEATHER!!! YAY!

Kitana, you're ugly enough to be a man, and dumb enough to be a woman...

as for Chyna..."she" should have stayed a man...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by snoodles:
    Cheesy I would oil you up if you went to wrestling school in MD...
    Kitana, you're ugly enough to be a man, and dumb enough to be a woman...
    as for Chyna..."she" should have stayed a man...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

STAY AWAY FROM CHEESEDAWG!!! he's my little bitch. if you want to touch him, contact me so we can make a deal on the price.

ha! i am more of a man than you'll ever be...hmmm
    if i look like a man, then dont you find me attractive??? oh, wait, i forgot, you only go for the big guys that shave off all their fur, wear tights and like to give it to you up your ass.
    i am not dumb. i am pretty smart, i was exempt from a state pre-college test (TASP test) because i had scored high (i got academic recognition) on the state high school graduate test (TAAS). *i rock*
    so you can just kiss my ass!

8. kitana

kitana New Member

this one's for you snoodles, if it shows...

9. kitana

kitana New Member

Chyna was always a woman.
    she is also more of a woman than you'll ever be. hee-hee

10. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

Come on you fucking people! Have we forgotten of the "real" wrestling?!
    dont make me slap the camel clutch on you!

Oh and hey has anyone seen the backyard wrestling movie?? theres this one dumb redneck that jumps off this high ass gym platform and busts some dude and a table....sorry but that shit had to hurt...

11. Silent But Deadly

what the fuck happened to my signature?!?!
    fuck!

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Speaking of the Camel clutch, the Iron Sheik Won the Battle Royal last night... and thats pronounced ROY-ALLLL for all you people not as smart as katina *snickers*

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Personally, I was disappointed in that match. The Iron Sheik has enough metal in his legs to make up a couple dozen erector sets. And although it was great to see so many of the great wrestlers back in the ring, most of them got eliminated in a matter of seconds. I had my money on Hillbilly Jim. I was really hoping that the Gobbely Gooker was gonna be Pete Rose in disguise. I would have loved to have seen him get his ass kicked again this year.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Speaking of the Camel clutch, the Iron Sheik Won the Battle Royal last night... and thats pronounced ROY-ALLLL for all you people not as smart as katina *snickers*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that is KITANA! i already knew that, didnt watch it though, i dont watch much TV.
    ooh, i know what happened to you...

15. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silent But Deadly:
    Come on you fucking people! Have we forgotten of the "real" wrestling?!
    dont make me slap the camel clutch on you!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are you talking to me?

16. Silent But Deadly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Speaking of the Camel clutch, the Iron Sheik Won the Battle Royal last night... and thats pronounced ROY-ALLLL for all you people not as smart as katina *snickers*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To really finish of a fucker Ill do the camel clutch or Ill Jimmy superfly snucka them right off the top rope biatch!

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Snoodles made me laugh.