YAY FOR WRESTLEMANIA!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by snoodles, Mar 31, 2001.

1. snoodles

snoodles New Member

I ordered the pay for view for tomorrow night! I just love to watch those sweaty men grapple each other and give each other wedgies and bitch slaps!

And you KNOW some of them are snoodling backstage..I can not WAIT for tomorrow..YAY!

2. kitana

kitana New Member

my gosh, that is a horrible picture in my mind, i will never look at wrestling the same.
    dude, we know you are gay and have those wild man on man fantasies. why dont you try to keep your fantasies to yourself? some of us have vivid imaginations and -i am nauseated to hell- really dont want these pics to enter our heads, especially right after we eat. plus, i think most of the american wrestlers are circumsized.
    and i used to wrestle, too...eww, i feel dirty.

3. Clydie Scope

Clydie Scope New Member

Hmmm...I really can't see what your excited about snoodles...from wht I've seen of WWF..the tight lycra does not leave a lot to the imagination...and to be honest...they ain't got alot up stairs...let alone down!

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I only watch three television shows anymore. Goat World, Star Trek, and WWF. SO DON'T KNOCK IT! Little known fact, I went to wrestling school in Essex, MD. Until you've nearly had your shoulder torn out of it's socket by a rookie, you can't complain about the things they do in the ring. Those guys put their bodies on the line night after night to entertain the fans, and I do believe they deserve more respect than what people give them. I once saw Mick Foley get thrown 16 feet off of a cage and smash threw a table at ringside. He got back up and climbed the cage again. He went 15 feet to the mat next time, knocking out two of his teeth (one ended up in his nose) and bruising his kidney. Not to mention he was knocked unconscious for 5 minutes from the impact. That man got up and wrestled for another 15 minutes and was even piledrived into a bunch of tacks. THE GUY HAD THEM STICKING OUT OF HIS FACE!!! Did he have to do any of that? No. He couldn't have had a normal match. But he gave the fans something they had never seen before. And it is burned into the minds of fans everywhere forever. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find my old Brother Love costume.....

5. conciliation

conciliation New Member

Bit of body oil
    Touch of testosterone
    Smigdin' o' steroids
    Hearty marketing
    Pay per view
    Corporate sponsorship
    A Polynesian faggot who speaks in the third person
    And an American badddasssss

Set of inbred jock fools.

6. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Don't forget these either:

A navy seal
    An Olypmic Gold Medalist
    Numerous football players
    A vietnam vet
    A third grade school teacher
    A billionaire who puts his body on the line instead of sitting back in a corporate office playing with his dick
    A man who runs a charity for orphaned children
    A stock broker
    And a doctor who makes 1/3 of what he used to make practicing medicine

And these guys take a beating every week and risk their lives..... without any health insurance.

That takes guts.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Don't forget these either:

A navy seal
    An Olypmic Gold Medalist
    Numerous football players
    A vietnam vet
    A third grade school teacher
    A billionaire who puts his body on the line instead of sitting back in a corporate office playing with his dick
    A man who runs a charity for orphaned children
    A stock broker
    And a doctor who makes 1/3 of what he used to make practicing medicine

And these guys take a beating every week and risk their lives..... without any health insurance.

That takes guts.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gimme a fucking break man.They train constantly so they don't hurt each other. Although someone does get hurt once in a while.
    I wrestled for real. Four years in high school and a year in college. Anyone here ever been in a guillotine? Get stuck in one of those and then tell me how hard wwf is.

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Yes, I have been in one of those. I wrestled as well. Although I thought the ball and chain hurt alot worse. And if you don't think those moves in the WWF hurt.... GUESS AGAIN! The mat is not soft. It doesn't have as much spring as you think. Everytime you're body hits that mat, you most likely will be sore in that spot for two days. When you get hit with a chair, IT FUCKING HURTS! Sure the salt in the eyes is just baby powder, and the tables are hollowed out, but there is NOTHING fake about getting hit with a chair. Take the time to watch some of the matches more closely tomorrow night. Especially Edge, Christian and the Hardy Boys. After tonight, they will not be at 100% for about two weeks. And if you don't think it's dangerous, take a look at Droz. He now lives his life in a wheelchair because he landed on his neck too hard. These guys deserve way more credit than you give them.

9. snoodles

snoodles New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    my gosh, that is a horrible picture in my mind, i will never look at wrestling the same.
    dude, we know you are gay and have those wild man on man fantasies. why dont you try to keep your fantasies to yourself? some of us have vivid imaginations and -i am nauseated to hell- really dont want these pics to enter our heads, especially right after we eat. plus, i think most of the american wrestlers are circumsized.
    and i used to wrestle, too...eww, i feel dirty.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're circumsized you can still snoodle..it's kind of a "swordfight" if you can picture that....I can't wait for tonight..1 more hour and YAY...sweaty men with large pecs touching each other! YAY! As for me being gay, there is a lot more offensive things going on here that a firm sweaty penis sliding into a tight man's bung hole.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

God damn, shit! just kill all the wwf fuckers.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

except chyna/china, she's cool

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ok. Ignore everything I said in this thread now. I think after hearing snoodles latest post, I am going to throw up. I will now take the time to apologize to my sweet Kitana. If the things I've told you made you feel IN ANY WAY like the way I feel now, I don't play blame you for calling off the wedding. Besides, I don't think I'll be in the mood to do the "Humpty Dance" for a long time now. Thank you for the softy, Snoodles. I'll never watch wrestling the same way again.....

Pathetic in all ways,
    Cheezedawg

13. GreenAppleSplatters

Please get your head out of her ass before you suffocate.

Pathetic in all ways,
    Cheezedawg

Sad,but true.

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

TO GAS:

Thanks Shitstain. Have you ever thought that maybe I want to suffocate in her ass? You're just pissed off cause she don't send you pics and photos. Maybe you should do that foreskin fight with snoodles and get something going on with him. (I mean that in a good way snoodles. You are probally one of my clients). As for this jealous fucker here, GO GET YOUR OWN GIRL! Unless of course, you like boys better.....

Pathetic as always,
    Cheeze

15. snoodles

snoodles New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    (I mean that in a good way snoodles. You are probally one of my clients).
    Pathetic as always,
    Cheeze
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheesy! I don't think you have ever hired me, but I would show you the way of the penis for free! Stop being a breeder and submit to your inner manly desires! YAY! Everybody think of me if you watch Wrestling tonight..I'll be the one with a fist full of KY because I didn't line up a date quicky enough...

16. snoodles

snoodles New Member

P.S. Cheesy I don't know what you see in that retarded bitch anyway..

17. GreenAppleSplatters

TO GAS:

Thanks Shitstain. Have you ever thought that maybe I want to suffocate in her ass? You're just pissed off cause she don't send you pics and photos. Maybe you should do that foreskin fight with snoodles and get something going on with him. (I mean that in a good way snoodles. You are probally one of my clients). As for this jealous fucker here, GO GET YOUR OWN GIRL! Unless of course, you like boys better.....

Pathetic as always,
    Cheeze
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow! You got a girl to send you pictures of her! You're the fucking man! I bet she was hot too,not like the three hundred pounder that is really sitting behind that computer. Way to go homey.

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'll let Kitana handle things from here. *Ducking and taking cover*

19. GreenAppleSplatters

20. GreenAppleSplatters

TO GAS:

GO GET YOUR OWN GIRL! Unless of course, you like boys better.....

Pathetic as always,
    Cheeze
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On a side note:I've had girls that you've only seen in magazines buddy.