yall are the gayest people ive ever seen

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by drag_on, Feb 6, 2001.

1. drag_on

drag_on New Member

hmm Ok well when i first came to this site it was all about the victims that was pretty funny but then i got into the forums and it seemed like fun especailly when theres so much idiots like you people in here but now all these stupid topics and stupid posts are just getting annoying. Cant you people think of somethin more interesting to say? Its like someone says a fact then everyone else just tells them off. hmm sounds kinda pointless to me but I actually have a life.... well i know theres gonna be people replying to this post but i think ive heard most of your stupid replies now and i think there all pretty stupid especailly clydie scope who doesnt know what there saying.... well ok heres the deal then either you say something really good and entertaining or dont say anything at all please hmmm but most of yall are probably too stupid to understand that anyone... oh well

2. drag_on

drag_on New Member

oh yea fecal leaker grow up loser

3. I_got_new_socks

I_got_new_socks New Member

4. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

did COBKNOBBY tell u to post that fucking novel, FAG_ON?? u really are a GAY TEENAGER, aren't u?

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

5. drag_on

drag_on New Member

hey socky how long did it take you to find that out? you must have no life.... and fecal im not interested in you cause i aint gay unlike most of yall in here your the one whos probably a gay teenager cause no adult would be writing shit like you or you must really be retarded

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

did yo niggaz hollz and bumbuddy DARE you to write that strap_on??

7. I_got_new_socks

If you hate this place so much why do you come here?....ya fuck...I feel a rant coming on.

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

8. drag_on

drag_on New Member

hmmm yall yall yall yall yall..... ha

9. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

o boy fag_on. u really pissed me off with that last post. U R very FUCKING creative. I know for sure now that your a 17 year old TEENAGER. u fucking PUNK...

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

10. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

Assuming u really r from Guelph, why the FUCK do say YALL in every one of your FUCKING sentences?? Do u wish u were from North Carolina or something? Fess up here. U R a fucking RETARD, aren't u?

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

11. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Fuckin prick fag-on
    Anyway, socky, come visit me in yabber, I haven't seen you there in a few days-we all miss you! xxxxx

12. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

It's funny, and I know there are a lot of southerners in here, and I mean no offense to you but, when I listen to people from the south talk they just sound less inteligent, this queen is from Canada, the only worst place I can think of than living in the south, and he types with a southern accent, thats worse than speaking with one! Drag_on, do you understand that before anyone has even gotten to whatever insanly retarded point you are trying to make that you already sound like an asshole, that even if, and I stress if, you were to make a valid point you sound like an idiot. a least you don't type eh after everything. So in conclusion, I just wanted to type something here because I have been gone for a while and I just think that Fag_Got needs to be put in her place, on her knees with something in her mouth.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Boycott Drag queen! Don't answer that bitches posts and maybe he'll go away.Hopefully....

------------------
    I drew a blank.

14. drag_on

drag_on New Member

what?

15. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

what don't u understand? U STUPID CUNT

------------------
    I contain fecal matter

16. I_got_new_socks

Hehehehe
    Fag_on is now known as the forum bitch

------------------
    Dormi mecum cunnus Orcae Ita!

17. drag_on

drag_on New Member

18. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

Yes, as a moron by birth and a southerner by rearing, I must admit, Drag Boy does have a certain intelligence indigenous to the south, or lack there of. Drag Boy has that evolved 'field nigger mentality' most of the brothers in the south have. U beez wantin ta run da crew so Mista Whitey kan b prowd of u'z, but u'z iz dum az Mista Bojangles. Your so hard, Drag Boy. What's w/ that site of yours anyway?

[This message has been edited by CecilBDemento (edited February 11, 2001).]

19. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Guess who I just bumped into in chatcity?Someone going by the name of "Drag_on69" ...I PM'd him asking "Was he a fugly bastard?"...I got a pm straight back saying"bitches"and he promptly logged off...

YOU FUCKING COWARD DRAG_ACT!!!

------------------
    Aardvark-Zyrian

20. Fuck-It

Fuck-It New Member

What would you expect, he starts these threads bitching about us all, and when we inform him of his mental retardation all he can do is reply with one word posts or simply call us all gay.

------------------
    I think I've gone Insane, I can't remember my own name.