WTF

Discussion in 'Politics' started by phatboy, Jul 15, 2008.

1. phatboy

phatboy New Member

So Obamas big plan to remove the troops from Iraq is to move them to Pakistan, sounds good to me. Maybe we should just send troops in every direction and just kill people till we get to the sea. I understand that Pakistan is 'harboring' a majority of the "insurgents" but so is Syria (nuke em) but no one is mentioning going that way..... Maybe if McCain is elected he will have a flashback and pull all the troops out, kick the illegals out of the country and get back to living in the good ole USA. Then shoot anybody that tries to get in improperly, fuck em. I'm tired of being the band aid to these shitty little countries that only exist to cause shit with their neighbors. Who gives a fuck if the border is supposed to be five feet that way, its just fucking rocks and sand. Give them the 5 fucking feet and shut the fuck up. That's what happens when you have a bunch of little dick yellow people whose only chance at a pissing contest is over land that none of them fucking own. Its earth, there is no title to it, when you die they may bury you in it but when they find someone who wants to build a strip mall where your rotting fucking corpse is, they will just fill in the holes so little timmy az lamabad can get the latest kicks he saw on "my super sweet 16"

Fucking Morons.