WTC

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by heather24ny, Jan 16, 2002.

1. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

for those of you who cant go look at the destruction, check out this link. you can get a 360 degree look. WTC

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

no thanks, 7 days of non-stop news on EVERY fucking channel was enough for me... not to mention the 5+ months of coverage going on now.. Im desenstized to it... Im such a sorry assfucker...

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

hey that reminds me, being indapendantly wealthy and all, I stoped watching the news like a month ago... did we ever find Osoma? Is Sparky really this stupid?

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    did we ever find Osoma?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think so. but I, like yourself, have rarely enough time to watch shit teevee.

last i heard he was either caught, or surrounded in his so-called 'bunker' that resembles more of a camels digested breakfast, carefully passed, processed and squeezed onto the floor in a kind of brown, whip-cream twist.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Is Sparky really this stupid?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    last i heard he was either caught, or surrounded in his so-called 'bunker'??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and where did you hear that... he's not been found and most probably left afghanistan.. they don't know where..

they are, of course continuing to bomb the mountains... even though he isn't there anymore.. the reasoning being that there might be al-quaeda stragglers holed up in the caves....

but those of us who've paid more attention and can read between the lies know that the military are just cutting an easier pathway thru the mountains for the pipeline they'll be laying once the puppet government has given the oil companies permission

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    looks up at disorders post

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hmm... maybe more a bulls breakfast

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

on tv

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> he's not been found and most probably left afghanistan.. they don't know where..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh goody

but of course.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> but those of us who've paid more attention and can read between the lies know that the military are just cutting an easier pathway thru the mountains for the pipeline they'll be laying once the puppet government has given the oil companies permission
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe you should give your girlfriend some attention, she hasnt got a working keyboard y'know.

your memory cant be that bad! oh, yes it can

what? your face?

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    for those of you who cant go look at the destruction, check out this link. you can get a 360 degree look. WTC<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now how about a link that works

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

jesus peole, I live in the US and I don't care...