Worthless excrements

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Doctor_69, Mar 8, 2001.

1. Doctor_69

Doctor_69 New Member

I just wasted another fucking hour of my god damned life reading through the garbage that was previously presented here. I would have used my time better by trying to polish my nuts with a fucking beltsander. Half of you faggots need to go back to sucking dick and stop using so much time trying to think. The regurgitated bullshit that most of you think will enlighten the masses only makes my pisshole bleed. Take this as a public announcement and please, try not to reduce your comments to entertain only apes soiled in their own shit. Gracias.

------------------
    Coincidently, the smell of my breath and pussy are eerily similar....

2. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

r u RETARDED??

------------------
    I'm a VAGITARIAN

3. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor_69:
    Half of you faggots need to go back to sucking dick and stop using so much time trying to think.

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I always suck my boyfriends dick
    I'm fucking good at it too if I say so myself

[This message has been edited by Scrawine (edited March 09, 2001).]

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Exactly!!! Its about time someone saw me for wat I am... and the belt sanding nuts thing isnt a bad Idea!! thanks for readin!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

are you really a 37 year old excutive in freemont calf? Ineed a job... hook a nigga up

6. Silent But Deadly

Silent But Deadly New Member

Hey doc....if you got a second...

...............it burns when I pee

7. Snooguns

Snooguns New Member

Why do you think I stopped posting on this site? They think they're all so well informed and funny...

8. Topper

Topper New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    Why do you think I stopped posting on this site? They think they're all so well informed and funny...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which would lead me to assume that you think you are better informed and funnier.

How come in real life people don't just walk into the bar and say, I used to drink here, but I don't anymore cos you're all shit, and I'm better than you, and then leave again?

Would it be the fact that they would be twatted?

And to whoever started this topic, you spent an hour reading this shit? You stupid cunt, no-one ever reads what gets posted here.

9. Six_Digit_Debt

Six_Digit_Debt New Member

HE READ IT ALL?!?!

Wow, a nigger nogger who can fucking read can go far in this day and age. I even saw one driving the other day...in my car, obviously.

Who started this post anyway?
    Why can't the psychokids at schools pick days where people like him are near?

6-7

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snooguns:
    Why do you think I stopped posting on this site? They think they're all so well informed and funny...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shucks... and i thought it was 'cos you were made a forum bitch...
    i was having so much fun envisaging you storming out of the forum in a huff shouting ... "but why don't i get any RESPECT... i go to UNIVERSITY dammit!!"

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I aggree with pimp.. your a whiney limey cockbag, that can't take any form of a joke... do the world a favor and kill yourself, you wont be missed... Plus what the fuck is with the name snoogums? sounds like some kinda homo-ejaculate sexual practice...

------------------
    Im Chocked full of Iconoclast and its pronounced like this