Worst job.

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Jan 11, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

What the worst job you've had to do.

Mine has to be when i was a support worker for the people with learning disabilities.I was on a night shift so i was all alone.Some bastard on the day shift had decided it would be a good idea to order out curry for the 6 residents
    About midnight it all started to happen, first was a guy who not only had severe learning differculties he was also blind so after going into the room and being knocked back by the smell i was greeted by the site of him covered from head to foot in shit.He wore a pad but he had removed it and thrown it on the floor and decided for some reason that he enjoyed eating his own shit.
    Took him to the bathroom to clean him up, the walk was fun coz he was constantly shitting as we went so he was leaving a snail trail of shit down the corridor.After half an hour i got him in the bath.Just managed to remove all traces of shit from his body, mouth and under his nails when he did it again in the bath water.So had to start process all over again.Finally after nearly 2 hours he,his clothes, his bedroom,corridor and bathroom were shit free.
    Onto next resident. 4 out of the 6 had the shits.
    It was that night that i started to hate the job.

2. dominated

dominated New Member

serves you right for being a fucking retard who isnt qualified to do anything other than clean shit off other retards

3. unlimited-time

Shaved and slaved i dont know much about you but from i have read you are not even qualified to wipe the shit from your own arse let alone someone elses.
    So take your fuckin opinion and post it somewhere where people give a fuck about it.Coz on here you are a total cunt and there are a few people in this world who would love to read your obituary.So do us a favour go to your kitchen get a knife and push it into your stomach and pull it upwards as hard as you can.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i thought you liked the job at the old pimp and nursey forum

5. unlimited-time

I loved that job but some cunt got me made redundant

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I had a simillar job, except for rinsing faeces from retard's mouths, the carpets and walls. I ran a shelter for the homeless for about 10 months, untill one guy called me a wanker while he was drunk; I wouldn't talk to him cos he was a suicidal manic depressive and could make anyone feel the need to slash their wrists. So I floored him, threw him out on the streets and took the piss out of him for being a dosser. I realy wasn't suited to that job, but the money was fucking brilliant. I only lasted a few days after that.

7. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I had a simillar job, except for rinsing faeces from retard's mouths, the carpets and walls. I ran a shelter for the homeless for about 10 months, untill one guy called me a wanker while he was drunk; I wouldn't talk to him cos he was a suicidal manic depressive and could make anyone feel the need to slash their wrists. So I floored him, threw him out on the streets and took the piss out of him for being a dosser. I realy wasn't suited to that job, but the money was fucking brilliant. I only lasted a few days after that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm confused..what was the problem?
    You are a wanker.

8. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Yes, but when I provide some urchin who crawled out of the gutter to my door a roof over their head, I expect respect and worship as if I were a god.
    Truth though, he didn't just call me a wanker, he grabbed me round the throat aswell. Didn't hurt or anything, and I was in no danger of suffication. Just that I repeatedly told him to take his scaby, glue sniffing hands off me and he wouldn't. So I made him.

9. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Yes, but when I provide some urchin who crawled out of the gutter to my door a roof over their head, I expect respect and worship as if I were a god.
    Truth though, he didn't just call me a wanker, he grabbed me round the throat aswell. Didn't hurt or anything, and I was in no danger of suffication. Just that I repeatedly told him to take his scaby, glue sniffing hands off me and he wouldn't. So I made him.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well he deserved it then, you should have twisted a nut as well.

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

One of his?

11. unlimited-time

12. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well if you want to grab a handfull of an unwashed alcoholic tramp's nut-sack, good luck to you. I hope you realise your ambitions soon.

13. unlimited-time

Well if you want to grab a handfull of an unwashed alcoholic tramp's nut-sack, good luck to you. I hope you realise your ambitions soon. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No..actually that image made me gag....he can have his knackers intact.

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

good decision

15. dominated

dominated New Member

I cant write either, i have a small monkey that sits on my crotch and does it for me

16. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

The job I have now is the worst job I've had. A cashier at Wal*Mart! It really sucks. I bearly get my breaks and sometimes I don't get them at all. I deal with asshole after asshole. And the worst thing of all is that I hate people.

My job sucks but its not the worst.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's really funny... we just had one of the morning talk shows talking about this on "Topic Tuesday" - I think the one that took the cake was this poor bastard that had to put a wetsuit on and swim through raw sewage to turn off some water main (or some shit like that) - apparently his suit tore and it filled up with piss and shit while he was swimming through it.

Sounds like something made-up, but who knows.