Worse thing done when pissed

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by unlimited-time, Dec 5, 2001.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I think mine must have been shagging some guy i'd never met only to meet him the following day and see him through sober eyes..jesus if he had one more zit his head would have exploded

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i decided to headbutt a reinforced window, of course i broke it..but i gave myself a nice scar

3. kitana

kitana New Member

I have several...

When i was in high school, i liked to mess around with the staff. i was playing games, as usual, running around in the halls and disrupting other classes. The principle didnt want to deal with me again, so he called the police. one of the school security guards tells me from the next hall that the principle called the cops on me. I didnt believe him. Then i skipped down the hall to one of the exits and looked out the window. I thought there was a bomb threat or something big - there were like 15 cop cars entering the school grounds, some parking in front, others going to the back. i was freaking out...and then i decided to run home, like i always had before...i ran down the hall towards the north exit and there was a cop opening the door to greet me. i ran to the next nearest exit and a cop had already entered, i dodged him and was able to run out the next nearest exit, but only to face a crowd of football-player sized piggies. It was like 10 cops for one little girl. i think that was the hardest i have ever been taken down, i was doggie-piled to the ground, cuffed and then carried, or dragged, back into the school to the principle's office. the other students were freaking out, staring at me.

This one happened on Friday the 13th. i will never forget it b/c my dad was saying that god was punishing us

Another was when i got into an argument with my dad over my mom. Words were exchanged between the three of us and, in anger, i picked up a brick and threw it into my dad's windshield. Then, i started pulling a Chun Li on the truck, kicking in the sides and throwing an office chair into it. I ran off and he called the cops.

And that was too much to read, so fuck it.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    i started pulling a Chun Li on the truck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus... as fucked up as this may sound, you've gained two points in the Rev's book today alone............ At first, I thought it mere coincidence that you'd pick the screenname of a Mortal Kombat character... then you speak of yet another arcade game character...............

Christ...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

well yeah, you know when u go into bonus and destroy a car? well i was wrecking my dad's truck in the 2 minutes i had b4 he could catch me. i was kicking and punching like chun li and denting the side of the truck in.

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    well yeah, you know when u go into bonus and destroy a car? well i was wrecking my dad's truck in the 2 minutes i had b4 he could catch me. i was kicking and punching like chun li and denting the side of the truck in.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm forever scarred... all those pleasant memories of bonus rounds and now this.....

7. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

I have several...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh, I could be way off base here, but I had taken the topic of this thread in the UK mindframe: Worst thing done when pissed drunk, as opposed to pissed off. After all, I don't recall any fit of rage in which I was inspired to fuck a pizza faced geek. Just a thought.

8. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Yeah sorry i should have put drunk..i didnt coz i was.

9. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Well, in context it made sense; but then, not everyone has developed the cognitive or associative skills necessary to make that mental leap.

10. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

I could write a fucking book on this.

-Martin

11. kitana

kitana New Member

well, over here when u say that you're pissed, it means that you are angry. we never use the terms 'pissed drunk'
    so its a misunderstanding in US/UK slang.

sorry

Fugly: do tell!

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

This guy LARRY MOONAN I went to high school with turns up at a bar years later. I always thought he was hot so we chat it up a bit. My friends leave me there and he offers me a ride home but his car is at his hacienda. We walk there, and when we arrive he has no car. I am rather polluted, he's still kinda hot even though he'd lost a lot of hair (balding), so we start fooling around. Then he says, "Spank me you bitch! Roll over, You need your ass beat you whore!" But it's not cute or fun. It's demented and scary. So I tell him I'd rather not and he gets really offended and angry. So he makes me leave his house which is in the inner city, at 3 am and I'm drunk. So I persuade him to let me call a cab. I'm waiting outside, but I have to pee, really BAD. So, I tell him how sorry I am and could I please use his bathroom. He lets me back inside, I not only pee in his bathroom, I piss in his shampoo and conditioner bottles. I got the idea from the time I pissed in my boyfriend's roommates shampoo. They generally sucked ass. The plan backfired though. My boyfriend ran out of shampoo that week and used theirs. Oops.

13. manfrommars

manfrommars New Member

I puked in someone's mouth while pulling. The worst thing was, that someone was male. Well, at least he didn't get any enjoyment from it...

14. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Do you guys know what an "upper decker" is?

I was out with some friends one night and we were dropping off my friend Carl. Carl was a stupid idiot and he burned my car seat with his cigarette and then laughed about it the rest of the night.

When we pulled up to his house, I asked if I could use his bathroom and he agreed, as long as I promised to be quiet so I wouldn't wake his parents. We were in high school and so he still lived with his parents.

I was pretty drunk and was laughing pretty hard and almost fell off the toilet seat, but I did it. I gave my friend Carl an upper decker.

An "upper decker" is when you stand on the lid of a closed toilet and shit in the water tank.

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    I gave my friend Carl an upper decker.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratatouille:
    This guy LARRY MOONAN ...

...He lets me back inside, I not only pee in his bathroom, I piss in his shampoo and conditioner bottles...{/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell yeah! There's nothing like putting bodily fluids in unassuming people's belongings... Personally, I like to 'add a little something' to the things that they will actually consume. Piss on the toothbrush, spit in their food...

I think my personal favorite was the time that I blew a snotrocket in my ex's Gatorade.
    I wasn't drunk or mad... he was in the shower and I did it just because I could!

17. Mr skidmarks

Mr skidmarks New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i once let the reverend bitchslap burn my nipple with a cigarette...

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

With his big...fat...CIGAR...no doubt.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr Skidmarks:
    cigarette...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh!is that really the time again!?!

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Why are there two of me?

Isn't one sufficient?