Worlds

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Hey-Bland Ambition...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, at last a decent, original insult. YAY! Hope you didn't burst any vital organs in the process. Might be embarrassing if you had to seek out competent medical attention.

Of course, then you had to go and ruin the magic moment...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    It seems that in a routine fit of narcissism, you overlooked the fact that it was you who were so anxious to elicit an off-topic reply from me. Not that it makes any difference in this place. Half of the threads here get sidetracked by the 10th post.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    Jesus, this thread is about the saddest fucking thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading. A stupid gullible virgin gets her dysfunctional little heart broken by a foolish skirt-chasing poser thousands of miles away in another country, whose biggest idols are a spiteful, self-absorbed, nasty little attention whore and her arrogant enema-loving boyfriend. It really doesn't get any better than this. Cheers, guys!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

Spiteful,self absorbed and entertaining,you middle of the road bland cow. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And curiously, it is also you who has felt compelled by some neurosis to make continued futile attempts at highlighting my alleged banality, to the point of starting a thread of my very own. :sunglasses: If I'm so fucking boring, why would you bother wasting your time? I think it's painfully clear who has the fixation here.

As for mimicry, you would do well not to flatter yourself so; it's really not very becoming. Were I to feel the need to emulate some role model, I'm sure I could dig around the gutters downtown and come up with something better than some pathetic euro-trash whore with self-esteem issues. Sorry, sweety, but I'm not interested in joining your anemic little fan club.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

1-you told me chip was worth/cost around 4 pounds.
    2-you posted in the forum,about a month and a half ago...much to my disdain...that "Nursey introduced me to the forum" (even though i hadn't)
    (Another one of the many instances of you namedropping,and an example of how you didn't stand here alone...you used me and Pimp's names to bolster your own crap forum appearance.)I had already told you not to expect things to be the same here as they were on messenger.That you'd have to stand alone.But you tried clinging onto us like some annoying stupid little brother that we had to have 'join in the game.'
    You even had the cheek to come onto messenger one night and try to get me to change my whole behaviour and reason for coming here and be nice to your friend wank!!!You remember the Klinko thread?About no-one here being my friend?That was to try and shake YOU off and stop cramping my fucking style.Fucking dolt!

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:

and i do wish you were here behind me so that i can introduce you to my AK-47...I've got some ammo with your name on it
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I have 2 AK-47's. A bushmaster Nerinco, and a full chez. One with a 30 round mag, and the other with a 90 rounnd drum, Stamped retractable stock (pre-ban of course)

So what kind do you have? what calbre ammo does an AK hold?

Just curious to see if you are full of shit or not

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I just wanna let everyone know.... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

*WRAPS ARMS AROUND COLLECTIVE FORUM MEMBERS*

Ok.... who just copped a feel on me?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

i wonder what your livers look like...

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    with a 90 round drum<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"...me love you LONG TIME..."

7. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Really? I have 2 AK-47's. A bushmaster Nerinco, and a full chez. One with a 30 round mag, and the other with a 90 rounnd drum, Stamped retractable stock (pre-ban of course)

Just curious to see if you are full of shit or not
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you shot anyone? have you KILLED anyone?

8. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Just curious to see if you are full of shit or not <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

are we talking std ak47 or the modified (AK-101 and AK-102) versions?

*hold hand up in the air* i know pick me! pick me!

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Ok.... who just copped a feel on me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was lomo

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I just wanna let everyone know.... I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

*WRAPS ARMS AROUND COLLECTIVE FORUM MEMBERS*

Ok.... who just copped a feel on me?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry it was me.. i was trying to take your wallet

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    "No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle.."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Jesus, this thread is about the saddest fucking thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading. A stupid gullible virgin gets her dysfunctional little heart broken by a foolish skirt-chasing poser thousands of miles away in another country, whose biggest idols are a spiteful, self-absorbed, nasty little attention whore and her arrogant enema-loving boyfriend. It really doesn't get any better than this. Cheers, guys!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    nursey thats rubbish, i dont steal anyones ANYTHING<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well,i hardly expect you to be honest with yourself on this one,let alone with everyone here.
    Just a few examples:
    Pimp:verbal/forum mannerisms,eg.'Now here's watcha gotta do',strategy,eg.'here's my fucking address',his ability to have a solid,mature relationship with someone he loves in,erm,the forum.
    IMC:verbal/forum mannerisms,eg.usually using this: to head posts
    Emetic:verbal/forum mannerisms,eg.'snicker',big windbag political post in his particular style-but without the knowledge to fill it (hehe- )
    Cheezedawg:erm...i can't fucking remember-i just remember seeing something

I know that it's supposed to be the best form of flattery,but it just makes me fucking sick.I have seen you so often repeating something that was done-otiginally-by someone else.Remember,i know what you're really like from your behaviour out of the forum.I used to show you some of the best/funniest things in the forum before you registered,only to be met by a 'oh....erm....nice..............er..you know-i'm not really into all that sick/mean stuff'.I have no doubt that you are an asshole simply because you are too immature to understand.That you do have potential.But your lack of confidence/balls/understanding of the type of humour in here causes you to try and emulate 'the powerful' in here,but a weak insipid immitation that lacks the kick that the real mcoy provides(which is a result of the original stemming from someones real experience,something particular to them)Stop going round copying other people's behaviour and etch out some space of your own...no matter how stupid it may appear,at least it will truely be you.Spanky,as retarded as he was,was still AUTHENTIC/ORIGINAL,and even though he was less *ahem* 'impressive' than you,he gains respect from me where you don't for being brave enough to make his own mark,rather than copying all the 'big ones'.A genuine error is worth more than an empty 'result'.

14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come back here, ya pansy. I'll bite your legs off!

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I almost bought one at a trade show earlier this year, but the focker wanted $1,500 for it and he didn't even have anything larger than the 9-round clip for it...

Not like they'd be hard to come by, it's just principality, y'kno... Fuckwad oughta charge less if the buyer has to go o the trouble of buying extra clips...

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    are we talking std ak47 or the modified (AK-101 and AK-102) versions?

*hold hand up in the air* i know pick me! pick me!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Standard of course... not the US/british milatary mods... they don't count... (nor the AK-12)

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    have you shot anyone? have you KILLED anyone?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shot, yes... Killed, Im not sure...

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

kuntuna is full of shit (no real big surprise there) the correct answer is 7.62x39

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    OH NOOOOOOOOO!...LOL
    Note to other forummers...this is what happens when you point out what a boring cunt a whining,neurotic bitch like Bland Amb is,much to my dismay.Even though,as far as i'm concerned the matter is already covered,the nagging bitch dogs you through the forum-like a dog with a bone...turning an explosive,happening thread into a whining,tedious drone.For your benefits,i will redirect this subject back to where it belongs-in

20. yomamazagreasymofo

yomamazagreasymofo New Member